I cant explain feelings

I walked back to my room and went on my computer to watch a movie *KNOCK* *KNOCK* "who is it????" I yelled , it was probably Millie or Sofia but they have keys so it must be one of the boys "its me " i knew it was Louis but i wanted to annoy him "whats ur name im not Wednesday Addams to know who is behind the door" i said "oh come on dont tell me u cant recognize my voice Charlie" Louis said "I certainly cant recognize ur voice so tell me ur name " I said with a chuckle because i knew it was annoying him, but i was determined to annoy him like he did earlier in the pool splashing me an throwing me in "i swear Charlie Say im gonna ask Sofia for the keys and go in there if u dont open" he said groaning because i ignored him.

I heard the door open violently and i heard running, Louis opened my door and just standed n the door frame with his arms crossed "what???" I said with a chuckle "so this whole time i stayed in the door waiting and u couldn't open the damn door bc u were too busy watching Netflix?!" He said in a mad tone "Hey Netflix is life and i was not gonna miss Gilmore girls!" I said "okay goodnight im leaving , have fun watching Gilmore girls" he said leaving but before he could i ran to the front door and closed it "nope u came in ur watching it with me" i said holding the door shut, "ur fucking crazy if u think I'm gonna watch that with you" he said "well i have all night to sit here blocking the door" I said sitting on the floor "do u know that I can pick u up and open the door, ur not that tuff ly ur a leaf that can be blowed by the wind" he said laughing "hey! Yeah but pleaseeeeeee just two chapters" i said and hugged his leg.

"Fine only two" he said and I felt his arms wrapped around me as he picked me up and took me to the room, he threw me on the bed and I tucked myself in "save me some blanket it's freezing here" he said , he wrapped his hands around my waist and I payed my head on his chest, I felt so happy that he was there with me, and we were cuddling which was very comfortable.

We fell asleep......

In the morning

"Charlie wake up" I felt someone shaking me "what time is it" I said trying to sit up  "it's 12pm" Louis said "WHAT! We had so much stuff planned omg, I need to get dressed, the must be in the beach!" "Sh sh sh calm down Charlie it's fine they're in the pool relaxing, today we're staying here" he said " ok I'm gonna change get out and go get changed" I said with a chuckle.

I brushed my teeth and changed into a pink bikini, it was so cute and I left my hair down

That's the hair and bikini (u can change if it's not of ur liking )

I walked to the pool greeted millie and Tyler "hey guys!, were is Sofia?" I said "oh she went to the store with Louis to buy some groceries, we need them for a picnic were doing today in the beach" Millie said , ugh Sofia again , just when Louis and I were getting along she ruins it !  " are you okay ly?" Millie said "oh yes yes I'm perfect I feel great" I said with a little of attitude and started walking to the pool until I felt a hand grab me by the arm "ur not okay Charlie, ur jealous aren't you" Millie said smiling " no I'm not I could never! Plus Louis and I have nothing!" I said with a little anger "oh so ur telling me that cuddling is nothing?" Millie said laughing, shit she saw us, well I knew it would happen since we sleep in the same dorm but ughh now I'm gonna get shipped all day!

I put my phone in a chair and got in the pool we're Tyler was trying to float "ur hilarious Tyler" I said laughing and splashing him "oh it's on!" He said and started splashing me.

Louis pov:

I walked in the pool area with all the bags on my hands bc Sofia didn't want to help me, and I see Charlie and Tyler splashing each other, they look like they were having fun, then I felt the weight of the bags disappear "ur zoned out Louis" it was Sofia " u should sit down and il bring u water"

Charlie's pov:
I finished playing and arguing with Tyler and I saw Louis sitting in a chair with his eyes closed, I saw Sofia walking up to him and giving him a cup of water so I guess he didn't feel that well, but my stomach started hurting , no I was not hungry but oh I think it was.......jealousy , I decided that I was gonna go hug him or something so I got up and dried myself with a towel and ran up to him "heyyyy are you okay?" I asked him hugging him "ugh gosh u got me wet Charlie!" He said in a mad tone "I'm so so sorry Louis il leave you alone......." I said trying to dry him with a towel "no it's fine I'm sorry I shouldn't be yelling at you like that u didn't do anything" he said hugging me, but he still acted a little mad  "are you okay Louis?" "Yes I'm fine" he responded, I went back to the pool and layer on one of the floats, I felt somebody push my float and I fell in the water "Tyler!!!" I started splashing him and fighting with him .

Louis pov:
"You know she feels the same" "shit Millie u scared me!" I yelled "what do you mean" I said "u know she was jealous when u went out with Sofia, u know u could've waited for her to get ready and went with her but u didn't" Millie said "oh shut up look she's having so much fun I don't think she's that jealous" then Millie gave me that look "go with her and talk just have fun!" Millie said pushing me "fine fine!"

Guys sorry for not posting ! But I hope u liked this episode