Intro

It was summer when the little girl came too, she who had been raised in the local orphanage a few paces west from the golden sea of wheat and starch.

Not many days and nights ago had passed since she had that vision, and had been bestowed a miracle by the Earth-Mother, she, with an unblemished and pale face, big and bright blue eyes, aswell as long golden hair reaching all the way down her lower back, such a figure is the envy of the local girls in this humble village, was excited for tomorrow.

She knew about the consequences of going out without proper permission from the nuns, but she didn't let that get to her, to her this was just a simple monday morrow and the time was nigh for her usual antics.

"Maybe I should take some coins out of my savings to buy something" the little girl mutters to herself as she just watches the adults hard at work with her head rested on the small incline of soft grass and dirt, a peculiarity she had no clue what caused the grass to be as soft as a feather pillow.

But she cared not for that, it was almost that time of the year, where the harvests would be most bountiful, most healthy and most filling.

They were putting up banners and all sorts of decorations for a festival with stalls setting up for games, beverages and other amnenities you could find at such a festival.

"What can I buy at the harvest festival…" She contemplates with an innocent smile, lest the nuns take them to celebrate the festival, she will have to sneak out again just like last year.

Letting that awful memory play in her mind again, she knew the consequences of going out unauthorized all too well, this was just her daily mischief "But I have a pla-"

"Ah, there you are! I've been looking all over for you!" A voice from behind her, a familiar and motherly voice caught the little girls attention.

She looks back, the familiar pattern of the young woman's steps could only mean one thing paired with the voice that has cared for her since she was only three years of age.

"Oh crap!" The little girl couldn't get away quick enough, just as she was about to run she was tripped by the nun.

"Augh!" She recieved a mouthful of dirt and grass.

"Well look who we have here" The ominous voice behind her was echoing, long gone was the motherly tone of voice, the little girl could only hold a scared grin, like prey about to meet the eyes of its predator, the look on this womans face as she slowly but surely turns her head around.

"Eek! Sorry Sister, I w-" The little girl was cut off abruptly.

"No! You get back inside right this instant young one, what would happen if the forces of chaos attacked at this very moment!" The young nun demanded, her glasses almost falling off from the shout.

"Uwah" The little girl yelped "I-Im Sorry Sister, I'll go in now" Scratching her head as she hangs her head down to apologize.

The young nun wanted to say more, but there was still things to do, the little girl took notice of the empty wooden fibre basket the nun held in her hands, with her usual discipline stick attached to her back with a sling.

"Ah sheeesh, we can discuss this later, I still have some errands to do" The nun seemed to be contemplating something, as she looks at the little girl, probably thinking of either escorting her to the orphanage first then go shopping, or to go to the market immediately, the little girl was sure these were the Nun's thoughts, it was fairly obvious with how her expressions always seem to shift whenever she thinks harder than usual.

A good catch, the little girl thought when she recalls the times the young nun always had such facial cues.

As if a light has been lit above her head, the little girl opened her mouth to speak. "What if I j-"