Chapter 1🐛

Y/n was making his way to U.A. he was walking while people were looking at him and mumbling saying they remember him as the younger of the deceased flower hero or saying what happened to him he used to be so mad and angry before his sisters death.

While walking he turned to see a boy with green hair trying to talk to a boy with an angered look and walked away

"Oh my that boy seems to not like you sir." he said as the green haired boy looked at him, "Oh geez sorry didn't see you." he aplogized

"Oh well hope you do well for the exam." Y/n said entering

.

.

.

Y/n was sitting down next to a boy with purple hair and tired purple eyes who was ignoring him when he was trying to talk to him or poke him.

"For all examinees listeners tuning in welcome to my show today!" stated a yellow blonde male wearing orange glasses stated who y/n remembered him as Present mic.

"Everybody say hey!" Present mic screamed

......

......

"What a refind response..." Present mic mumbled, ""Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the pratical exam! Are you ready?"

....

....

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you, After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

Y/n looked and saw that he was going to be in battle center "G"

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulity Your goal, dear listeners is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains." Present mic explained, "Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!"

"May I ask a question!?"Some asked from the crowd, "Okay!" the light flash on the person it reveals a boy with blue hair and blue eyes wearing glasses, "On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes."

"In addition, you over there with the curly hair." He pointed to the green haired boy, "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!" the boy apologized after hearing those words.

"The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend you listeners try to avoid it." 

"Finally, I'll give you listeners a present, our school motto, A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes go beyond plus ultra!" Present mic yelled as he dismissed the students.

"Now good enjoy suffering!" Present mic yelled as everyone left