Part 1

It was another day for Hazel she was on the thinner side but she always ate anything given to het. But it was always the same stuff things that was good for Ya. But we're never sweets or baked goods.

Thanks, Mom for dinner it was good.
Hazel's mother was cleaning the dishes. Hazel yawns and goes up to her room while her mother looks at the sky.

Hazel's mother wanted more for her. So her mother looked up at the night sky one night and wished for there to be nothing but desserts for her daughter.

Hazel's mom yells. Hazel's dessert. Huh, dessert? Hazel thinks to herself. Hazel comes down to see a bowl of frosting a chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting and a large glass of fruit punch.

Uh, mom what's with the sweets? Hazel asks a bit confused. Oh, it's dessert sweetheart Eat up the bus will be here soon. Hazel takes a bite out of the cake. The second it touched her tongue it was like a flavor explosion.

Wow, such flavor! She scarfs down the cake and the frosting and chugs the fruit punch. Her thin body started to fatten up a little to where she had a small belly.

The bus gets there soon after. As the bus went to West Brook High School Hazel saw fewer people jogging and even saw billboards promoting eating the desserts around them. West Brook High School was a multi-story school and even from the outside, it was changed by whatever happened themselves.

As hazel walks and is hin by overwhelmingly sweet smells.
It smells so good in here. Hazel sees a long line of students at the counselors office as well as all the students eating desserts some were fat some were thin. Hazel gets in line and sees her one friend Amy. Amy had long blond hair a large belly and perky breasts.

Hey Amy what's the line for? Hazel asks. Amy looks at her and says Class Schedule for the school. Huh? We are in the 8th semester why change so late? Meh, no clue but we will find out once we get in I guess.

Students who came out had a hand full of brownies. Next! Amy goes in and comes out shortly later with brownies. Next! Hazel goes in and sees a jar of brownies as well as the school counselor Name Uh, Hazel Keneki.

A few moments as she looks for the school Schedule. Ah, miss hazel here's your new schedule.

Hazel takes the schedule as the counselor holds out the jar hazel takes a few

The new schedule

1st period re-learning the food groups w/cake batter

2nd-period pastries 801

3rd period free dessert eating period (feel free to use this time to catch up on your intake and use any free space)

4th-period candy 802

Dessert period

5th-period dessert science

6th period physical re-education

7th period free dessert eating period (feel free to use this time to catch up on your intake and use any free space)

Note:If a student's weight exceeds  500 pounds, provided that they continue their required intake on campus, they are not required to attend classes. If a student's weight exceeds 650 pounds, they will have the option to leave campus at any point and their intake at home for the remainder of the semester. If a student were to  be rendered immobile and is unable to leave themselves facilities services can be contacted at 409-666-8432 to remove the student from campus and return them to their home  registered with the district directory

The hell they are all dessert classes! What if shadow leaves me for getting to well fat! Hazel worries. Amy looks at her face you seen shadow or at least know how he is?

No I haven't seen him and what do you mean by that. Amy thinks for a few moments. Uhh I think its better you find out your self