41

Chapter 41 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 12

Performing Arts and Not Selling Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 12

Aiello walked into Harenke's office. When Harenke saw Aiello coming in, he pointed at the more gifts piled up and said: "These are all It's for you. Just now, many people have invited you to play, and they have invited you by name."

Hallenke's meaning is obvious, although now everyone knows that he really played like that The most skilled person is Ai Luo, but after Ai Luo's performance today, more people came to invite him.

Ai Luo took a look at the gifts and said, "Captain, please split these things with Wendy, and the people who came to invite me to perform today, please help me refuse, Commander." "You are

... Don't you plan to continue performing?" Harenke said in surprise, this was a good opportunity for him to make money openly.

Just when Hallenke wanted to persuade Aiello to continue playing, Aiello said: "That's not true, it's just that I want to change the way, and also, I want to ask the leader to do me another favor."

" You say." Harenke replied.

Ai Luo came slightly closer and whispered a few words in Harenke's ear. Harenke was stunned for a moment in confusion, then nodded and said, "Okay, I get it."

For Ai Luo, making money is already It is a very simple matter. The most important thing now is to find a way to obtain the "Heart of the Siren". People with the Heart of the Siren will definitely not be exposed easily, so in his next plan, first What you need to do is to know whose hands the "Heart of the Siren" is.

Odes has asked someone to re-arrange Ai Luo's room. Ai Luo can live in it directly without having to go back to the ordinary guest room area. However, he still goes back to pack things in person because he still has a few things to do before moving out of the ordinary guest room area. Something very important to do.

However, Ai Luo did not go alone this time. There were several bodyguards following him. Such a pomp was difficult to see in the ordinary guest room area. Many people walked out of the room to watch.

Bute and his friends also stood at the door of their room and watched. They did not expect that Ai Luo's downfall was so short, and that he turned around again in such a short period of time.

Bute knew very well that after Ai Luo left this time, there would be no chance of him coming back here again. He originally thought that the distance between them was already very close, but he didn't expect that in such a short period of time, they would be so close again. After saying goodbye, he felt much sadder than he thought. Only at this moment did he clearly know how attracted he was to Ai Luo.

Ai Luo packed up his things and walked out of the room. He turned to look at Bute and the others, and then walked towards them.

When several people saw Ai Luo walking towards them, they couldn't help but become nervous. They thought that because they had ridiculed Ai Luo, Ai Luo had turned around and would immediately come to trouble them.

Ai Luo walked up to But, looked at him and said, "I have something to ask you. Come with me."

But was stunned for a moment, and looked at Ai Luo, who turned around and left. He lowered his head slightly. After thinking for a moment, he followed.

"Oh, are you really going?"

"But!"

Butt's friend wanted to stop him, but Butt seemed to be bewitched and followed Ai Luo without looking back. The few of them looked at each other, confused and curious as to why Ai Luo called Bute to ask.