Diary Entry 1

"I am so tired of doing the same old routine. I mean there has to be more to life than this mundane existence."

Kids wrote in her diary as she slammed it shut turning her eyes across the room as she looked at her pink clock and started to feel a lump in the back of her throat.

"Shit-" she mumbled as she placed her work badge around her neck then wrapped her hair in a bun, placing a cheetah hair tie to tighten her bun.

Kida walked into the bathroom as she opened the frame of the mirror and there she took out one pill for Sunday placing the cool substance on her tongue as the last of her Gatorade quenched and aided the bland aftertaste of her Lexapro Pill. She has been on Lexapro for three months now and so far slight progress has been made.

Making her way to the kitchen across the hall she hears Slipknot and a Nickelback Mix- only thinking of one person in mind her best friend Adeya.

Adeya wasn't your average woman. She stood at 5'6, had tattoos across her forearms and chest. Her style had been mostly grunge and goth look which was nothing compared to Kida's more silk pajamas and dresses.

Adeya turned her music up louder as she stood upright against the wall staring at Kida.

" I want to be a butterfly so young, wild, and free. Independent as can be." Kida sang as she smiled while making her a Honey Turkey Breast and Avocado sandwich.

Adeya smiled as she watched her friend from the wall. She knew how hard it was just for Kida to express her feelings and emotions freely, so for her to be in a somewhat good mood was just enough for her.

"Babygirl are you ready to go?" Adeya asked.

Kida nodded as she let out a small sigh then placed her food in her lunch tote bag.

Adeya smiled as she watched Kida turn everything off, and make her way downstairs.

Adeya looked at Kida as she made her way downstairs to her  Silver 2019 Jeep.

"This woman has no idea."