First day?

Wally darling, the yellow skinned, and blue haired puppet was opening his eyes for the first time. Though..it wasn't easy to see. His eyes couldn't open completely due to the fact he wasn't completely done being programmed. But the only thing he could see were blurry blobs which seemed to look like...people?

"I don't know about this one, doctor ___

"I don't know about this one, doctor ___." A male doctor had said. "What's wrong?" The female doctor asked. "This one and the other ones programming was bugging earlier. I don't think they are finished just yet." "Maybe we need to hold them back for a little while." The male said. Look...It's been a long day, let's just get them done with so we can go home!" The female responded. "Okay.." the male replied faintly.

That's when Wally's vision blurred once again and he was out cold. He does remember feeling a needle poke through his skin though.

|...|

When Wally woke up, he was in a bed.

"W-where am I?" Wally asked. He lifted his head off of the flat, cheap pillow and look at his surroundings. He was in a bedroom, but..he doesn't remember how he got into it. He doesn't remember even owning the room. That's when memories came back to him.

He lived here.

He had friends.

He had barnaby.

He had a job.

He had a boss.

He was late for work.

He jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. He began to brush his teeth at lightning speed. Wally also turned on the radio using the boombox on top of the toilet. He twisted the dial passing by songs, and news but stoped when he heard an advertisement for his own job.

"Sup status post, it's me, the shogun himself, coryxkenshin. You already know I'm always getting down on the latest fun zone titles. I like to grub before I game. And when I'm extra hungry, that's when I know I got to go with the delicious, scrumptious, happys humble breakfast buffet! Peteys crispy, bacon, and pork, sausage! Charlie's country fried chicken! *sigh* and so much more! Sucka, even the farmer getting in on the action with the single scrambled eggs! In fact, ima head there now. It's breakfast all day, let's get it!"

(Cory was actually in the game😭)

Wally chuckled at the excitement the man speaking had. But snapped out of it when he checked the time.

When he was done brushing his teeth he ran to his bedroom and swung the closet doors open, and grabbed his uniform and badge. He quickly threw on his clothes, and ran out the door with his badge in his hands.

He ran down the apartments stairs and dashed for the door. When he made it outside he knew his running was not over. He still had to get to the restaurant before he was any later than he already was. He began to run, passing by different buildings and shops. His legs felt like they were on fire. He almost tripped a couple of times, eventually he accomplished that action by falling straight onto his face.

"Ugh..." He groaned as he lifted his head off the hard concrete road. He felt his head throbbing.

'Shake it off Wally!' he yelled to himself. He continued to run avoiding coming face to face with the ground again. He finally could see the restaurant but had to go through a dark tunnel in order to get to it. He sighed as he pulled out his phone and turned on its light. He decided to run but not too fast considering it was dark in the tunnel. Eventually he had made it out of the tunnel and made his way to the restaurant.

 Eventually he had made it out of the tunnel and made his way to the restaurant

He bursted through the doors shocking everybody inside. To his surprise there were no costumers, only employees. Everyone was looking at him with concerned and worried faces. "You okay bud?" Barnaby asked. Before Wally could respond, poppy was seen running towards him.

"Oh you poor thing!" She squawked as her wings held Wally's face like a sandwich. Wally's lip was somewhat bruised and he had scraped multiple parts of his body and face. Blood slowly fell down from his lips to his chin.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Poppy ordered as she walked Wally to the bathroom. She grabbed a wet paper towel and wiped the blood off of his mouth and cheek. She got a few bandages out of her purse and wrapped it around his scraped legs, and hands.

"Thank's poppy, you're a life saver." Wally thanked with a smile.  "It's my pleasure sweetheart. Now, let's get back to the kitchen." Poppy said as she held Wally's miniature hand. Wally sighed a sigh of relief as he saw Eddie finally turn on the "open" sign. He walked towards the cash register and relaxed his muscles. He watched as customers walked into the restaurant.

"Hello, welcome to happy's humble burger farm! What may I getcha'?"

__________________________________
I decided to continue this story and rewrite some spots!

Have a apol?🍎