MEET EMMA

Thanks all for you soooo much for choosing to read my book. This is my first ever wattpad book so I hope you like it.

  Romance tropes: forbidden love, fast burn, and grumpy x sunshine

This book is a Matthew riddle fanfic, so if your not comfortable with that, then please leave so I don't get hate.

This book will consist of violence, smut, blood, depression, and some other disturbing content.

But I hope you enjoy this and have a great day my lovelys.

MEET EMMA

Emma Malfoy:

Emma Malfoy:

The energy of the group; The sun☀️

This is Emma malfoy. Yes malfoy, you have that right, she is Draco's sister. As you might know, she hasn't had the best childhood, she was and still is neglected.

More than draco, her parents didn't want a girl, only a boy so he could become a death eater. Ah, yes the death eater topic. She is not a death eater, she had a choice, be cut off form the money or become a death eater. So now she has no money. Only hogwarts.

There's a huge difference between Draco and Emma. The hair, their personality, everything.

He is a rude narcissist and she is a nice, thoughtful girl. Shes the sunshine that everyone needs in there life. She brings this energy that lights up the whole room.