get out ~ matt sturniolo

thank you for requesting!😘 @sturniolobae4eva
-

"Matt~" you whined into his shoulder as his frenzied thrusts pushed you further into the bed. He groaned and made eye contact with you, letting a small smirk play on his lips.

Nick and Chris were out doing their weekly grocery shopping, so you and matt took advantage of the rare time alone.

The bed frame was heard bumping against the wall with each movement, along with your moans. Your legs wrapped around his back and your hands held his shoulders, keeping you steady below him. He whispered sweet nothings to you and kissed your jaw while one of his hands held your hips in place and the other propped himself up. Your naked chest bounced at the intensity, and a hum of satisfaction left his lips.
"So pretty."
He coed and took one of your breasts in his palm, kneeding it with his slender fingers. A breathily moan escaped you mouth as you approached your high, Matt could feel you tensing.
"You're close?"
His blue eyes looking lustfully into yours made your heart throb and watching his hips move back forth into yours made your legs limp.
"Mhm~"
You squealed, your nails digging into his soft skin and you closed your eyes.

"Oh fuck-"
Matt's thrusts halted abruptly as you felt him turn his head and quickly pull the blanket over you. You opened your eyes and followed his gaze.
"Shit sorry guys-"
"Get the fuck out."
Matt cursed as Chris shut the door. Your chest rose and fell rapidly from your previous activity.
"Was that... Chris?"
You looked at Matt's flushed face as he turned back to face you, he seemed embarrassed,
"Yeah,"
He shook his head in annoyance, sounding out of breath as well,
"I guess they finished early."
Your face slowly turned a shade of red as you ran a hand down his chest,
"You think he saw anything?"
You asked, looking up at him.
"I fucking hope not. I don't know why the hell he wouldn't knock, it's not like he'd have no idea of what we would be doing."
Matt shook his head and slipped out of you,
"Now we gotta wait like ten years before we get to be alone again." He sighed and rested his sweaty forehead on your shoulder.
You lightly gasped at the feeling of being empty and slid a hand into his hair,
"You can always come home with me later."
You blushed and cupped his face with your hand. He smiled and passionately kissed you while giving your hip a squeeze.