♡ Caught ♡

A video started playing of Mr Yamada's empty office till somebody was at the door...
it was a girl she entered the office and thats the moment Yoko noticed...
IT WAS HER!
She watched herself throwing her bag on the floor and getting on Mr Yamada's desk pulling out the vibrator remote setting it to mode 6/6 and playing with herself and after 2 minutes...
Cumming ALL OVER HIS DESK...
Yoko was in shock.
It was the first time she actually felt embarassed looking at herself doing those things on camera.
Mr Yamada turned of the monitor after the video ended and asked "Yoko may i ask you what this is all about?"
Yoko was for the first time in her life speechless about anything sexually related she lowered her face while she turned bright red and stayed quiet. "Yoko?" Mr Yamada asked "What's going on young lady? You can talk about it with me, everything you say will stay between us but you must tell me" Yoko was still in shock trying to put all the words she wanted to say together "i... uhm i-i'm so... sorry..." she muttered "sorry for what?" Mr Yamada asked "as far as i know you seemed to enjoy yourself quite a bit don't you think?" Yoko was absolutly quiet the most quiet she had ever been her legs were trembling... her body shaking...
That's the moment Mr Yamada sat down on the chair next to her and put his hand on her tighs...