Julie's POV

My name is Julie. I'm 16 and a sophomore in highschool. MyKayla is my bestfriend. And I like her...a little more than a friend..but she can't know that..no one can.

"Well we need red solo cups and balloons. How did you forget balloons?!" She said laughing. "Well getting stuff alone when someone is supposed to be with you, you tend to forget things." I laughed back. She's so cute when she laughs, she crinkles her little nose. No Julie stop that. Well...would it be so bad if I told her..?
"Hey! Should we get party favors?" MyKayla asked. "Uh I don't think we need to it's just a small get together." I said. "Oh yeah that makes sense I guess haha." She stood still for a second and turned toward me and asked "who are you bringing to the party?"
"Who am I bringing" I asked "yeah..you know like a guy...I'm bringing shawn that slut Logan is bringing matt, Taylor leigh is bringing Nash, Mia is bringing Jack G...you know.. Who are you bringing..?" She asked "well I haven't really thought about it..do I have to bring someone? Chanel is going alone..I can just hang out with her.." I said. "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure." Why is she so worried about who I'm bringing, why does she care?

"Hey I'm gonna go get dinner do you wanna come?" MyKayla asked. "Uh I think I have to go home. I think we're having a family dinner tonight" I said. " oh okay! I'll see you later!" MyKayla paid for half and I paid for the other half. We said goodbye and then I watched her walk out of the store. Hollister jeans with white converse and a north face jacket. I need to tell her I like her...now. *beep beep* "1 new text message from mom" "hey where are you? I need help with dinner!" "I'm getting in my car now be there in 5!"