chapter 16

aslan nodded then cari said 'luna i need you to breath deeply alright' she yelped and gripped her hand 'p-please c-cari.... i c-can't loose an-another p-pup aahh!' she nodded "you will not loose the pup. you have been with pup before yes?" aslan came back with the water in a bowl. "yes but it was years ago. we had lost the pup not a couple of months after its early birth. they gave her a tonic of some sort once but our village had been murdered three years ago. we managed to escape. we know not the tonic they gave her was." she nodded then rubbed her back lightly, and luna began to calm down. "you are aslan and luna of the west yes? my pack leaders before jana knew your leaders and elders for many centuries... so this is what has become of the silent miracle pup..." she moved a lock of luna's hair from her face, right before she screamed in pain. "n-no!... i-it can-can't be n-no-ow!!" she gripped the couch in pain. aslan said "what's wrong!? what's can't be now!?!" she spoke in ancient wolfblood. 'it's the pup... it's in distress. its scared and letting its mother know that it is scared... if its scared to this extent it.... oh no...' 'what! what is it!? what's wrong!?!' she said 'the pup is trying to get her to birth the pup!' he starred in horror at her words. jana, rhydian, maddy, and danial all ran in through the back door. luna gripped tight to the couch as her veins ran black. jana gave her the bag "what's wrong with her cari?!" she said "the pup is in distress and is trying to enter the world early" "what! but it won't survive!" luna looked at her "it has... happened before i was... born at three moons... our first was two moons... this one made it... one more moon th-than the f-first..." she whimpered and dug her nails into the sofa "i-it h-has a cha-ance" cari looked to aslan and motioned to the two by the door and the one close by "take them outside now" he nodded then took maddy, rhydian, and jana outside. aslan gripped at his pendant then took it off and went inside. he quickly went to his mates side then spoke to her in old wolfblood 'my love you must wear this. it will give both you and the pup strength' she nodded then he put it around her neck but found she did not have hers. 'love where is your pendant?' she said 'i-i don't know l-last i remember i h-had it... was b-before those p-people came to th-the d-door' he went over to the doorway and looked everywhere but could not find it anywhere then snarled angrily cari shouted "danial take him outside now!" he went outside aslan paced and snarled back and forth angrily denial said "aslan what's wrong?" he said "those people stole her pendant no wonder this all happened! Had they not stolen her pendant the pup would be fine!" he continued pacing around rhydian said "what's so important about those pendants aren't they just jewelry?" he said "tames and or partial tames wouldn't understand the meaning of the pendants we have... without the pendants we can get sick easily but for her it was a way of keeping her and the pup from harm, but since they stole it and the pup was already stressed out enough, taking the pendant made the pup even more terrified and made her more sensitive to the pain. the pup is inflicting pain on her and without her pendant she has a high risk of dying from this. we've never been without our pendants since the day we were born. their a part of us just as much as the wolf is part of us." Jana said "who was it that came by here?" he said "we don't know some woman named Victoria and two guardsmen were with her" denial said "Victoria... why did she come over here?" he shook his head "they said something about working for them but we declined" he said "we had some run-in's with her and her people she means no harm but why would she ask you two to work with her?" he said "we don't know I don't trust them at all" rhydian had called tom and maddy called Shannon and told them to contact doctor whitewood at Segolia to come over there now to help Tom and Shannon showed up after they had called after an hour of aslan pacing worriedly he snarled "why are humans here?" maddy said "their our friends their here to help it's alright aslan" he growled while pacing then whitewood pulled up and came around the back "what's wrong Shannon?" she said "Victoria stole Luna's pendant and it's caused her to go into labor but she'll die without medical help and that pendant" she said "why would Victoria come here?" she said "I don't know no one knows their here or well they shouldn't know about them at all" she sighed "alright where is she then?" Jana took her inside and explained to cari that she was a healer to help her Jana went back outside then kept pacing around the yard after many hours emma and cari walked out then said "aslan" he looked up his eyes bright amber and his veins coursing with the wolf she smiled "you have two healthy sons" he fell to his knees in shock then fell foreword with his hands in the grass then shook his head and laughed "great now I have to repaint the nursery" cari laughed alittle then emma said "well come on you lot come see the new additions to the pack" they walked up to the door danial helped aslan up from the grass and led him inside then he froze at the sound of their cries he shifted into a wolf and walked around to the front of the couch just past the coffee table and saw luna holding two pups one in each arm she looked over at him with a tired face and said "i coniecto suus 'hoc duo pro una simul et dilectio" he nodded then walked over to her and sniffed at the newborns before he shifted back and said "comment ... nous avons seulement il une dernière fois je me souviens ... vous êtes un jumeau ... et leurs jumeaux ... Comment at-il travaillé comme ça?" she said "eh... Je ne sais pas comment ils sont jumeaux travaux d'aménagement de l'amour de façon mystérieuse"