07 | Smirking Emoji

WARNING: this chapter may contain sexual content and slight curse words overload. I warned you. ;)

- not edited -

[ Justin's P.O.V ]

Ever since Jai decided to pay us a little unwanted visit I have been feeling more dominate and protective over Ariana.

Ariana doesn't need protecting I know that obviously, she could kill me if she wanted to in five seconds. I got four five seconds of wildin'

Never mind.

Ending the trip a bit early, Ariana headed back home with Jaxon and Jazzy and I'm here in the studio with Selena.

I decided to give her another chance since I know girls often get jealous when their guy hangs out with other pretty girls.

Selena is my queen and Ariana is my princess.

Selena leaned over her chair tracing my chest, "You've been stressed since you came back. How about we do something?" She purred making the hairs on my neck stand up.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked gulping slightly at where this was going. She giggled and started taking off her flannel and I took off my shirt.

"Justin, I want you." Selena moaned and started touching herself. "I've missed you badly."

Biting my lip and looking up at her I started unbuttoning my jeans, sliding them down my legs and around my sneakers.

Selena pounced on me like some animal. Kissing and biting my neck, grinding herself against me. She was getting my real hard real fast, taking deep breaths through my nose I grabbed her hips slamming her against the wall like some Incredible Hulk shit.

"Mm, baby do me rough." She said throwing her head against the wall and body rolling into me.

"Fifty Shades Of Grey won't be compared to what I'm about to do to you." I smirked remembering that line used somewhere else.

Literally all of our clothes came off in an instant and I was pounding into her groaning like crazy. "You're not as tight anymore." I stated in between breaths.

Her eyes opened slightly more before shaking her head and moaning, "You've done me too much."

Getting closer to my high every second I gripped her shoulders roughly about to release into the condom ( ofc ) until the door opened.

There stood, Ariana.

I couldn't stop my release so I did it, right in front of her. "Ariana!" I moaned closing my eyes until they snapped open.

Selena clenched her jaw, "Really? You're inside me! Why did you scream that hoe's name?!"

Ariana crossed her arms with a bored look on her face, "I'm a hoe? Yet you're the one getting fucked up against the studio wall, I bet you twenty dollars you went on to him." She snapped flipping Selena off.

"Shut up bitch, not only are you rude but your ugly as hell." Selena exclaimed getting down and putting her clothes back on.

"Honey, I'm used to get boys hard, you're used to turn them off later on." Ariana said with a wink before looking at me with a pained face. I felt like shit now.

She slammed the door and I ran towards the window seeing her lean against her car covering her face with her hands sobbing then kicking a near by trash can. "Fuck!" She yelled punching her window.

I watched as it shattered into pieces, just like her.

Eventually she got in the car and drove off.

I don't know what got into my but I quickly grabbed my clothes putting them back on and running off to chase her.

I'm running out of time.

Where is my runaway love? This time I'll never say never and I won't let her go. As long as I love her.

-

Authors Note: Not a big smut paragraph but YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JARIANA DIDNT U? LMAO SORRY. anyways I'm looking for a new boy and girl character. if you're interested put it in the inline comments.

but I'm sorry it's short and depressing, I suck at writing :/

I'll update sooner this time :3

next chapter has some serious feels. :(

vote. comment. love me

- kyra