Being Both

Kirishima's arms tightened around me as he kissed me outside my dorm room. I smiled against his lips as I began to pull away.
"(Y/N), nooo," he pouted, leaning down to give me another kiss. I chuckled as I put my finger to his lips.
"Eijirou it's so late. I stayed out with you way longer than I should've, we have training at the crack of dawn tomorrow."
His eyebrow raised disapprovingly as he touched his nose to my neck. "I didn't know how dedicated you were to the rules."
I rolled my eyes as I finally managed to pry myself out of his hug. "Fine. You deal with Aizawa then."
Kirishima smiled playfully and took my hand, kissing my knuckles tenderly.
"Well then. I guess I'll see you in the morning." He winked and started the walk back to the boys dorm.
I fought the urge to twirl my blonde hair around my finger and skip into my room as he walked away. Just being around him filled me with ecstasy. It was impossible not to be happy when you were around him, especially when you were his girlfriend.
I paused in front of my mirror, staring at my reflection while thinking of what I just called myself.
Eijirou's....girlfriend.
I continued to stare at my reflection while tilting my head while pondering the outfit I wore on our date tonight. I knew I looked good. I was beautiful. When I looked like...this.
I sighed softly as I began to put my pajamas on, that familiar stone of worry finding it's place in the pit of my stomach. Wait until he finds out about you, my mind taunted me.
Shaking my head as if physically trying to shake out my anxiety, I crawled into bed.
Kiri isn't like that, I argued back at myself. He'll accept me.
I pulled the covers over my head and shut my eyes tightly, willing the bad thoughts away.
He has to...

////////
Hi y'all ! Kind of a short chapter to get the story going ! This story follows Kirishima and his partner, and AFAB who is actually genderfluid. They've been dating for a week and he doesn't know. As far as anyone at UA knows, she's a she. And she is.
Sometimes.

Much love !
-Aurora 🩵