Chapter 3. Handsome Man and the Young Spellcasters.

Walking along a deserted, well-worn country road, Feng Huangyu saw nothing but fields of grass and forest fragments that spread out for many years ahead and did not foreshadow anything interesting, which is why he periodically turned to his lifeless companion.

The villagers turned out to be, although not the type who would go solve problems themselves, but the type who would well equip someone to solve them.

As they said, they gave him everything he needed: spell attributes, Feng Huangyu had seen some of them last many years ago, food, enough talismans, and rope.

He immediately tied the dead man up with a rope, after which he peeled off a couple of talismans from his legs so that he could move on his own: he certainly did not intend to drag him.

Among the attributes from the spellcasters were a compass, which can be charged for a certain type of energy or a specific person, and a bottomless bag, into which the villagers immediately threw various things and food, as soon as they learned about its properties. Feng Huangyu did not object: who knows what awaits him after meeting with the spellcasters from the training forest; he may have to flee if old enemies start hunting for him.

And so, once again turning around and examining the face of the dead man, but this time properly, Feng Huangyu concluded:

- But your face is quite beautiful!

- Rgahhrp! — His companion said in response, to which the young man laughed.

- Oh, don't be too poor!

— Ghyrph...

— I agree, the road is not a city one, but you can bear with it!

- Ramprhydgha...

- Hey, watch your language, what if the children heard?!

Of course, Feng Huangyu did not understand a single roar of his dead comrade. But you had to entertain yourself, otherwise you would definitely go crazy.

- Hmm... I think that during your lifetime you could have come from a very wealthy family. Or maybe from some clan of spellcasters. Well, or maybe not...

Typically, spellcasters or nobles possessed such beauty, since they could afford to choose beautiful companions. Among commoners, there were sometimes exceptions with a charming appearance, but even those were rare, and often due to the mothers' connections with spellcasters or nobility.

Feng Huangyu again turned away from his companion towards the road and thought.

- ABOUT! - turning around this time, he stopped, which is why the dead man, who was already reflexively following him, almost crashed into him.

Life has taught the poor fellow nothing...

- I'll call you Handsome! "Feng Huangyu smiled at the dead man, who, it seems, had finally learned to be surprised. Although his eyes were white, his slightly opened eyelids expressed indignation. Or the desire to devour your overly talkative companion.

Feng Huangyu chose not to tempt fate, but simply moved forward again.

The handsome man trudged after him. The sun had long since disappeared behind the horizon, the cloudless sky was illuminated only by half the moon and the stars, but this was enough for one to clearly see the road.

Feng Huangyu couldn't help but remember Madam Qing's brooch, which he thought served as a small source of energy for him. Perhaps thanks to her, he is still on his feet, and not being gnawed by Handsome in the pit.

But perhaps not only she had such attributes!

Deciding on the way to inspect the rest of the things that the villagers had thrown at him in a heap, the first thing he took out was a red apple.