CHAPTER 2

“Gentlemen, we are going to begin shortly. Please let there be decorum” the master announced with a wide grin, his eyes scanning the powerful men in the room.

He was going to make a whole lot of money from this group of men, and he was pleased. After they settled down, he left to get the boys.

The room was filled with eight men of caliber. Some were politicians, some were drug lords.. but one in particular was feared by them all. He was a fearless leader of a dangerous dynasty. A dynasty that produced gold and diamond. A dynasty that had the government in its palm.

Jeon Jungkook.

He was as charming as he was deadly. Perfectly chiseled chin, brown eyes that would make anyone fall at his feet, a physique that made people compare him to a god and a dangerous attitude. He's an handsome devil.

He was cold-hearted, and killed humans like they were flies.

Today, he wanted to get himself a puppet, a sex toy that he could use as he pleased, anytime he was aroused.

This wasn’t his first time getting a slave from this school, he had come almost three times and none of the boys he picked lasted a year in his arms. He either got tired and killed them off, or they died from the numerous rape encounters.

Jungkook sat by the corner of the bar, with a cigar in his mouth. He watched the other men talk and laugh while he puffed out smoke.

He was a man of few words and no friends. No one dared to walk up to him to say anything.

The front door flung open and the master entered, followed by eight boys, all tied up and blindfolded. They were only permitted to wear a tight pant in front of the masters, to make them appealing.

The boys staggered in, trotting behind each other in fear. Macho was behind them, pushing them in like bags of rubbish.

“These are the finest boys we produced this year. I believe they’ll serve you well” the head master introduced the boys.

“Please sir” he turned to where Jungkook was sitting.

“Would you do the honor, of making the first choice” he said stepped away, going to stand beside Macho who smiled at him.

The boys whimpered and shivered, unable to tell what was going on. Jimin was at the extreme, standing very still, trying to make sense of everything.

Jungkook removed his cigar and put it in the ash tray on the desk. Then he stood up, his mighty aura, made the room go cold.

He walked slowly, every step he took was fearful, until he got to where the boys were standing. His hands were in his pocket as he walked from boy to boy, examining them closely.

He got to where Jimin was standing and stopped. What caught his attention was the way he stood still. Others were scared and some were crying, but he showed no atom of fear.

“You’re not scared? Do you even know the kind of men before you right now?” Jungkook’s voice came out husky. It was the first time he spoke since he got here.

“There’s no point in being scared. Whatever is going to happen, will happen. Why should I stress over what I can’t control?” Jimin said, rather boldly, and to the surprise of everyone. Jungkook smirked.