Chapter 1 ~ Tartaruga

It is a normal day for Kaiko Nekton. She gets out of bed pretty early and gets her daily coffee. As she feels bored, Kaiko decides to make breakfast for her husband and kids.

~~~~~~~~~🩵~~~~~~~~~

After the food is done, Kaiko walks over to her bedroom that she shares with Will to wake him up. Instead of scaring him or something, she kisses him gently on the forehead and speaks softly.

"Hey my little sleephead. It's time to wake up. I already made breakfast.", Kaiko says, knowing he will stand up immediately after hearing the word "breakfast".

"Really? What kind of breakfast?", Will asks with a sleepy voice.

"The one you like the most.", Kaiko answers with a bright smile on her face.

As Will gets himself ready, Kaiko heads to Fontaines room. She smoothly opens the door, trying not to wake her with a shock.

Kissing Fontaine on the forehead as well, she says calmly: "Good morning my little princess. I made some pancakes so better get up before I wake Ant."

Ant was known for eating like crazy.

"Mom, it's very nice of you not to wake me up like Ant would do, but please stop call me princess. I am not a child anymore.", Fontaine replies while rubbing her eyes.

"That will never happen. Even if you are an adult I will still call you my little princess because you are.", Kaiko says realising how old her little one has already become.

Fontaine rolls out of her bed annoyed by her mother while Kaiko walks over to Ants room. She opens the door and is greeted by a mountain of chaos. Even though she hates it, that Ant never cleans his room, she tries to get to him without falling or making any loud noise. Being successful, she kisses Ant on the forehead too, to wake him up.

"Hello Ant. It's time to get out of bed. And why haven't you cleaned your room as I told you?", Kaiko says with a sarcastic sternly tone.

„I'm sorry Mom. I will do it immediately.", Ant says nervously rubbing his eyes.

„No it's okay. Just stand up and get some pancakes I made.", Kaiko says.

Ant runs away promptly, knowing his Dad is a greedy pig just like him. Kaiko laughs going after him. Arriving at the kitchen, Will already started to eat which, made Kaiko angry.

"Why have you started already?! We are eating together as a family!", Kaiko slightly screams.

"No, it's okay Mom I don't mind.", Ant says trying to calm down the situation.

"Okay but I mind. We're you really that hungry?", Kaiko asks in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Kaiko. I was just so happy about the food. I'll stop now and wait till everyone's here.", Will already had some bites but puts his cutlery down, patiently waiting for Fontaine.

"Hi guys, I'm here. We can start with breakfast", Fontaine says walking in the room. Right after Will wanted to take his next bite the alarms from the bridge are heard.

"Are you kidding me?!", Will complains putting his cutlery down again.

~~~~~~~~~🩵~~~~~~~~~

Everyone rushes to the bridge, wanting to know what's going on. Kaiko already forgot her argument with Will. She reaches for her chair and sits down.

"Hello, this is the aronnax. What problem do you have?"

The screen pops up and shows a man dressed for vacation.

"This is the governor from Tartaruga Island. A tsunami is coming straight towards us! Please, we need your help.", the governor declares panicked.

"We won't make it in time!", Fontaine notices.