after school

Quay pov
Me and miya got in the car and went to her house.

Miya:  I want you to go with me in the house to ask because I swear my parents will think that I'm finna go fuckin.

Me: shidd u might bihh,  but OK I will.
Miya: stop playing quay and do it now....they think u sweet anyways.

Me: aww ok lol

We got to miya's house

Quay :Hey mama ann

Ann: hey baby, I haven't seen you in a while.

Quay:  I be here all the time mama ann

Ann: you kno I don't be here

Quay: well mama ann, can miya spend the weekend with me... I be bored at home and I want her to help plan for my birthday. (I said lien )

Ann: yes, thats fine with me.

Quay: thank u mama ann

I ran down the hall to miyas room .

Quay: she said yes bihh... nii get hell of clothes ok.

Miya: ok bihh,  I'm ready to Throw It Back lol

Quay: I know u is bihh, now hurry up ,I gotta get home.

Miya: ok I'm trying!!

*5 minutes later *
Miya: I'm ready

Quay: about time

Me and miya walk out to the car. We go to my house and when we get there I went to my ma room. I seen that she was taking a naping so I went down stairs and went to the fridge and grabbed some pizza bites and got a sprite and went upstairs to my room.

Miya: bihh give me one

Quayla: ugh u know I don't like sharing. You can go warm u some they are in the fridge.

Miya: okay.

It was like 7:30pm so I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Got out did my make up. I put my hair in a cute puffy ponytail and went in my room. I went to my closet and got my shorts with the suspenders on it with my tims (picture at the top). Bestfran is wearing black booty shorts with her red and black  crop that says warning and with her red black and white Jordans.

Q:are u ready bestfren?

M: yes bihh im ready to turn tf up!!!