14

Bakugou sat in his seat avoiding conversation by putting his headphones on and refused to pay attention to anyone around him. Eventually aizawa entered the room and started to teach but sent Bakugou down to All Mights office where Midoriya also was. 

Bakugou entered All Mights office to see them sitting with serious expressions on their faces. 

"Oh young bakugou please sit." All might said pointing the the seat next to Midoriya. Bakugou sat and looked at the two confused. 

"Uh why am I here?" Bakugou quickly looked at All might. 

"Right well Young Midoriya got black wip and other as because of well you." All might said all jumbled but got his point to bakugou. 

"Hey it was deserved Monoma called kachan a slut." Midoriya mummbled just unuff for all might and bakugou to hear. 

"Well I mean he's not completely wrong." All might said making bakugou sneer and Midoriya picked up Bakugou and carried him out of the room before slamming the door behind him. 

"All these fucking people and their fucked up opinions. Kachan you belive your not a slut right?" Midoriya rambled. 

"I mean it's been told to me by a few people and.." Bakugou started but quickly trailed off and hid his face in Midoriyas shoulder because he saw Monoma walking there way. 

"Hey sit head and slut wait for me!" Monoma yelled making his way over to the boys. "Look it think it's cute your gay but extra quirks please what else are you hiding a pregnant girlfriend too?" Monoma mocked looking at Bakugou and his squinted eyes. 

"I don't think you understand." Izuku said slowly. 

"Really what's that?" Monoma said flicking bakugous forehead. 

"You don't understand the power I hold." Midoriya flung around and punched Monoma into the wall making a dent. "Ass hat." Midoriya said one last time kicking Monoma in the stomach. 

Izuku continued to cary bakugou to class and refused to put him down no matter how hard Bakugou begged. 

Every eye was on them especially Shojis making sure to take videos with mina and denki. Shoto joined in because he was apart of the gossip club with Mina, Denki, and Sero. 

Me:I kinda just go with the flow and make this up as I go so I'm sorry if it's bad :')