Chap.1 Two losers meet

3rd person pov

Flower trotted along the thin stone bricks that made up a path, finally off work, as she walked she noticed a split from the path, odd, that was never there before. She nervously looked down at it before she decided to wander from her intended path to her destination, walking into a deep forest, the leaves blocking whatever light that was still out, as she walked she eventually was walking on dirt, she was lost. She couldn't find her way out as it got later and later, she was getting more and more tired...

Flower wandered around until she came across a building, a mansion in the middle of nowhere.

knock...

knock...

knock...

Flower's pov

I stood at the large door, it loomed over me, I just need a place to sleep, I wonder if anyone is actually home-

"...yawn, hello?"

I looked down at the short figure who opened the door somehow, vamp seemed tired, he rubbed their eyes, trying hard to keep standing.

"H-Hey... I'm sorry but I'm quite lost, may I crash here for the night...?"

He just shrugged, and gave a light smile as vamp pushed the door open more to make room to let me in, leaning on the door and staring up at me with vamps light blue eyes, he was smiling a little bit, and was that blush...?

I walked into the cold mansion, it was an elegant yet gothic place, vamp shut the door behind me and fidgeted with his hands.

"So... would you care to join me for dinner...?"

Their tail wrapped up around my leg in a way to say "please do", I nodded, why not?

"Sure"

They smiled, vamps tail letting go and wagging behind them, it grabbed my hand and darted to the dining room, sitting me down at a seat.

"I-I'll be back with food!"

They ran off to their kitchen, leaving me alone, as vamp left he turned on some music on a record player...

Is that fucking Weezer?!

A/N - I have no defense I'm sorry