picking of scholar

Charlotte's POV.

I'm Charlotte Armstrong youngest daughter of the powerful Armstrong family. I'm just a simple girl of course I had a beauty inside and out. Not a badass in our school but everyone is afraid of me. I don't know why they're acting like that towards me. By the way Im studying in our family school as a fashion designer.

.I'm NBSB because I'm waiting for the right person at the right time but I don't know whom I'm waiting. I know your asking why I'm waiting for the person I didn't even know who Hahahah.

I don't want to explain any further I'm tired of explaining it to myself too haha.

I'm doing my morning routine because I'm running late for the event in school which is PICKING YOUR RIGHT SCHOLAR.

Wait, I need to hurry because I'm the SSG PRESIDENT and it's not good to be late in my position. That's why I make myself faster and get my car then drove to university.

When I enter the school, I saw many students, I think they're here for the scholarship.

"Hi my beloved sister" I know who it is.

"Viiieeeee" I shouted. I run to where she was and hug her.

"How's your summer lil sis" vie ask.

"You're asking like we didn't tag along on our summer " I said to her that makes her laugh . She's asking me about summer like duhh. Our family had summer together . We visited our grandparents

"By the way let's go , you'll pick 5" she said. I'm the person who don't want a situation like this. Like why would I chose if everyone deserves a scholarship? By the way every year our school will accept a scholar students.

"No I won't , can I just pick one? Please" I ask her with my matching cute face

"Charlotte you knew that were going to pick 15 students right?. Just help me after all it's your responsibility too" She said, I don't have a choice that's why I agree

"Vie you go first I need to pee" I said then she nod. I did go to the nearest rest room . While I'm inside the cubicle I hear a voice . Looks like she's just talking to herself because I didn't hear any voices other than her.

"I hope they'll accept me" the girl said. I didn't go out yet because I want to hear more what's she's going to say next.

"Why would they accept me? I'm just nothing compared to others ? I just only know how to sing" she said

"And I'm also cute"

"That's all I'm not even smart "

Did she really just talking herself?

I hear footsteps I think she's going outside the restroom.

"Fall in line where Charlotte sits" I said that made her stopped

"WTF! Hey How long are you in there " she ask I'm laughing in my mind This girl is Sooooo funny . I want to go out in here but she'll see me. What to do self?

"Aren't you going out ?" She ask. Shiiiit what should I say? Think self think.

"Ahhh I had a stomach ache " I said.

"Okay then, I gotta go bye. And thank you " she said. Heard the door closed maybe she's going to the auditorium

Hurried myself and go to the auditorium . When I came I sit on my respective chair . We're not just vie and me who'll pick scholars also out stockholders . But they can only choose one.

I'm Soooo bored in here always repeating the questions and almost all of them say the same answers mygoshhh it's killing me. I always ask"share something about yourself and what's your capabilities"
I'm soooo tired of this scholarship thing.