helloo

Hello my dearest readers,
First of all I am extremely sorry for not updating in so long but my health was not supporting me as well as my exams were going on so I hope you understand.
So to make up and compensate for not updating in so long I bring for you 2 stories.

THE FIRST STORY IS CALLED,
SAMAY YATRI: THE TALE OF 3 TIME TRAVELLERS.

THE DESCRIPTION IS:Samay Yatri: A Tale of 3-time Travellers,
Is the story of Three Sisters who are living peaceful and successful life in Kaliyuga but one day they are transported into the political mess that was the Mahabharata period.

Now they have to suddenly adjust to the new lifestyle of The dwapar yuga,
How will three girls who have lived all their life in Kaliyuga accommodate themselves in the dwapar Yuga? Especially when they become the princesses of one of the most important Kingdoms of the time 'the Vijayanagar Empire.' And what will happen when they get involved with a few certain princes who gets them entangled Into The kuru mess?
What happens when they discover that the eldest is a goddess?
Will the relationship between the three survive?

Now what will the three Kalyug girls do to survive in this political situation?
What happens when they fall in love?
What is their journey?

To find out please tune into the story

I own the three main characters and the storyline but the original Mahabharat belongs to Vedvyas.

I HOPE U WILL LOVE THE STORY

__________________________________________

THE SECOND STORY IS CALLED:SAHDHARMINI: DWARIKESHWARI HIRANMAYI

SAHDHARMINI: DWARIKESHWARI HIRANMAYI.

THE STORY DESCRIPTION IS:When her mother was called a traitor in front of the entire Kingdom by her own father little HIRANMAYI was heartbroken, living in the Royal Palace of vidarbh became a very big challenge and the only person she would rely on was her elder sister Rukmini but things worsened after her mother committed suicide.
She had no choice left but to run away,
She was thinking all of this as she was running away from a pride of lions, finally days of exhaustion caught up with her as she felt to the ground with no way out there was only one name on her lips,"NARAYAN."

__________________________________________

He was heart broken as he saw his lover get married to another person, she was not only his lover but his eternal consort as well, he was just standing there unable to do anything burning in the Agony of separation. Just as he was about breakdown his brother made him realise that his Sri, his CHANCHALA was nearby but his happiness was only temporary because he heard a very familiar voice scream,"NARAYAN."

The entire plot belongs to me apart from Mahabharat which only belongs to mahrshi Ved Vyas all the pictures that
I am using are from Pinterest, and the original character HIRANMAYI also belongs to me and copying it will not be appreciated.

I HOPE U WILL LOVE THE STORY
___________________________________________