EP 465

ALASMINE SCENE

(Alasmine were looking at the magical lamp.)

Alasmine - The Magical Lamp!

(Aladdin started laughing and jumped once.)

Aladdin - YES! If I had asked for something else, I would've got that also. But will I reach the lamp?

Yasmine - There it is Aladdin............

(Aladdin looked at her. Yasmine smiled.)

Your dream! It's in front of you, you just have to reach it.

Aladdin (after thinking for a while) - But if you get the lamp, your dream will also be fulfilled.

Yasmine - I never dreamed for a magical lamp Aladdin, you did! I do want my own kingdom, and I will get it. But, if I get without working hard, I will not be able to truly value it. I will fulfill my dream only by working hard.

Aladdin - But I am getting the lamp without any hard work......

(Yasmine was about to say something but..............)

Cave - Only true owner of the Magic Lamp, will get the Magic Lamp. 

Aladdin - Hey, anonymous voice, tell us how to attain the Magic Lamp.

Cave - You will have to prove....

Aladdin - What?

Cave - That you are the true owner of the Lamp. And that too thrice. You will face 3 hurdles. And to do it, you have only 70 of those.

Aladdin - Those what?

Cave - Time ends with them.

Alasmine - Moments!

(A big clock appears behind them.)

Aladdin (serious) - 70 moments! Maybe these 70 moments will be the most precious 70 moments of my life, Black Thief. And no one can take these 70 moments from me now.

Yasmine (chuckling) - Who has said that?

Aladdin - No one till now, but someday someone will!

(Yasmine chuckles.)

Cave - Quiet! In the first test, you'll face small arrows. You time starts now!

(The clock starts moving.)

Yasmine - Time to fulfill your dream, Aladdin. I know you can do it. I am with you. And you are a Prince, remember that. Now go! Hurry up!

(Aladdin nodded while smiling. Yasmine stood at a corner.)

Cave - The game has started! You start too! 

(Aladdin looked at Yasmine. She smiled and gave him thumbs up. He smiled back and took a deep breath. And arrows appeared in front of him.)

RUKHSAAR SCENE

(She was looking at the tunnel which was behind Zafar's picture. Her eyes were teary.)

Rukhsaar (to herself) - So many years passed, I have kept this tunnel a secret, not only from the students of this school, but also from the air of Baghdad. Zafar's magical boundary is on the school's gate, not under the ground. Through this tunnel, the children can escape. But this tunnel is not ready yet. And I have only 3 days.

(Tears escaped her eyes.)

I must inform Shifaan and Koyal about this. But how do I do this? Where are they?

(She wiped her tears and closed the tunnel.)

If I lose, then these children will also lose hope. I will not lose. I will save Ismail, Shifaan, Koyal, I'll save all of them. I will not let any harm befall on anyone. But, first of all, I need to gather all the kids.