Meeting

Aphmau's pov
The alarm clock goes off, I hit it making it shut up. I quickly got myself ready being so excited but not about the school mind you.

I got down stairs in a speed of light, so surrender now or prepare for some sassiness! "buenos diaz mama!" "buenos diaz miha! you seem to be more excited than before...is it a boyfriend?" mom said "mom!" I yelled "just wanting to know" "well I got two friends who are boys" "oh! so two boyfriends huh?~" mom waggles her eyebrows "MAMA!!" "ok ok friends. I am proud of you miha" she started to cry a bit "your first time ever of making friends and just two of them on the same day" mom said as she hugs me and I hug her back "it's ok mama...it was bound to happen" I said but...it was only to make her feel better...it felt like forever of trying to make friends...I didn't know that I would ever get any friends and would've died alone.

The bread was done toasting, I spread the butter on it, put the toast on my mouth "don't forget the juice, honey" mom said and I grab the bottle of juice. I love anime but I shouldn't always follow what they do when they didn't have anything to drink while running. I ran out the door and mumbled a goodbye to mom.

Zane's pov
I walked towards the school until I heard someone getting beat up. I looked around and saw some werewolf students beating someone up. I tried to see who it was and it was Aphmau's friend "keep him down guys" I knew that bastards voice "Ein..." I crossed my arms as I was behind him a few steps back "....Zane..." Ein gave me a side look and turned around to see me "what a pleasant surprise to see you back here" "call your puppets off Ein" I stared at him deadly but he just scoffed "oh they are just having some...practice they'll be done in...few minutes or so" Ein said " well I say that they are done now, call it off Ein" I said "what? you think you can beat a couple of werewolves?" Ein asked "Want.A.Bet?" I said and Ein just stands there "....alright boys...practice is over, Zane ruined the fun" Ein said leaving with the others following behind.

Travis was on the ground almost beaten to death "I got you Travis" I said and helped Travis up, he groans in pain as he tries to stay standing. I got his arm around my neck and helped him walk "you really couldn't get danger away from you can you?" "hey it was nothing" he chuckles "I almost had them tired out and I could've beaten them myself" Travis said "Aphmau is not going to be happy about this when she sees you" I said "eehh probably".

Aphmau's pov
I finally got to the school "ok made it!" "Aphmau!!" I heard Garroth call out my name "oh hey Garroth" I blushed seeing him again "I haven't seen you for a whole day yesterday, come I want you to meet my friends, you haven't been able to last time" Garroth said. I wouldn't mind meeting Garroth's friends but I was hoping to find my not-alone-buddies but I guess it won't take long.

Garroth's pov
I was finally able to get Aphmau to meet my friends and them meeting her "hey Garroth's back" Katelyn said and the rest looked at us. Aphmau became more shy "guys meet Aphmau" I said "hey your that shy girl that we've bumped into" Lucinda said "um mmhhmm" "well again I am Lucinda and this is Katelyn" Lucinda said "nice to see ya newbie" Latelyn said. We got to the others "Aphmau this is my pal Laurence" I said and he grabbed Aphmau's hand and kissed the back of it, I got annoyed and jealous "enchante m'lady" Laurence said and Aphmau blushed so much "THIS is Dante" I moved Aphmau away from Laurence "nice to meet you Aphmau!" Dante said "it's...nice to meet you too" Aphmau said " this is my brother Vylad" "a pleasure, Aphmau" Vylad said "and this is Aaron"I said "um it's nice to meet you" Aphmau said and Aaron blushed a bit "same to you" he said.

"it is very nice to meet you all but I have to look for-" Aphmau was gonna say but the bell rang "come on Aphmau, you can walk with us to your class" I said.

Aphmau's pov
I want to find Zane and Travis but I don't want to be rude, so I walked with them to my class. I'll just see Zane and Travis in my classes anyways