Twenty Three

Elena had one final plan to get Stefan back, but she doesn't know if it will work as Stefan is always with Rosemary. He doesn't trust her alone with Rose so she has a plan. "I wouldn't do that." The redhead says. "You will be dead.

"I want Stefan to love me again. He wasn't supposed to move on, but yet, you somehow managed to do it. What did you do? Use magic? Spelled him?"

Elena started choking as the others got behind Rosemary. "I didn't do anything." She tells her as Elena got on her knees. "Stefan offered to help me control my magic. He helped me realize that I can fall in love and control my magic. I love Stefan because he helped me! He was there and understood me when my family couldn't help! Now, keep pushing the wrong fucking buttons, Elena Gilbert or you will be punished."

Stefan grabbed Rosemary and dragged her away. "Wait! Where are you going?' Elena asked. "She tried to kill me! Do something!"

"No." Stefan tells her. "I'm not helping a selfish bitch."

Elena loked at them. "Do something! Kill her!"

"No. I'm done taking your side when you don't see that type of person you have become. All you are is a selfish bitch." Caroline stated. "I know what is happening and if you don't stop, you will be gone. No more Elena Gilbert."
~~~
Laying in bed, Stefan held a sleeping Rosemary. He smiled as he listened to her heartbeat. She was calm and resting. What shocked him was the sound of another heartbeat. He looked at her stomach and got closer. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His Rosemary was pregnant. With his child.

Grabbing the phone, Stefan called Carlisle as Damon walked in with the others. Bonnie started chanting a spell so Elena wouldn't hear. "Carlisle, how is Rosemary pregnant with my child."

"She's immortal, right?" Stefan nodded. "What I heard from the ancestors is that Rosemary's magic allows her to carry a vampire that she truly loves child." Bonnie tells him smiling. "She's your blessing."

Stefan looked at Rosemary as Carlisle finally picked up. "We're coming home."
~~~
"They're going to pack when Rose wakes up, but they are bringing a couple of people with them. They are done with Elena's acts."

"Stefan calmed her down before she actually killed her."

"She will eventually." Alice tells them. "When, I don't know, but Stefan will help kill Elena. Their done with her games."

They nodded. "I can't wait. I get to talk about what Rosemary wants to do for the nursery." Rosalie says. "I get my sister back too."

Emmett shook his head as Rosalie left to go hunt and wait for Rosemary and Stefan's arrival. "He asked for your blessing, didn't he?"

Carlisle nodded. "Rosalie better be planning a wedding too."

Alice smiled as she knew that Rose would want both of her sister's to plan this wedding. Jasper saw the look and knew, his little sister was going to be dragged up the wall with this wedding planning and the thing is, she isn't even engaged yet.
~~~
"Are you all really coming?"

"We're tired of Elena's actions and want to start fresh." Bonnie says. "Maybe I can learn from the immortal witch herself."

Rosemary smiled. "I took the test that Stefan went and bought." She looked at him. "Daddy Stefan."

Stefan kissed her as he was happy that his life was getting better and better. "Marry me, Rosemary Hale."

"Yes!" She says. "I don't want a ring."

"You're getting one when we get to your parents."

Damon laughed as he listened to them bicker. Bonnie looked at Caroline who was happy this is their new life.

Inside, Elena raised up from her neck being snapped to see them all driving away. "I will kill you, Rosemary Hale. That's the last thing I do."