Perpollo Concept

Percy becomes a god and is forced into an arranged marriage with Apollo. They were good friends before the marriage, and both had been crushing on each other, but after the marriage announcement, Percy cut himself off from the gods and turned to the mortal world. Apollo was also cut out of Percy's life. Percy became a successful marine biologist and even won a nobel prize. He was also a famous singer and songwriter under a pseudonym.

Despite Percy's attempts to avoid Apollo, the god doesn't give up. He had long since realized that he loved Percy and was determined to at least be friends once again. He builds an identity as a doctor in the mortal world and becomes famous in the medical community. He never cheated on Percy, meaning the number of demigods at Camp was dwindling, but he refuses to have useless one night stands and betray Percy like that.

Percy doesn't hate Apollo, no matter how much he pretends to. He hates that he was forced into a marriage with the man he fell in love with all those years ago, but who wants nothing more than to be friends. He is distancing himself from his husband in an attempt to save himself from being hurt later on. Like Apollo, Percy never cheated, despite all the suitors throwing themselves at him.

Finally, Percy is forced to face Apollo once more. They reconnect and Percy allows himself to be friends with Apollo again, trying to shove away his growing feelings for the god. It's difficult because Apollo is a flirt by nature, and can't stop himself from flirting shamelessly with the young god. Percy thinks it's just Apollo being Apollo and it doesn't mean anything, but then he witnesses Apollo turn down Aphrodite, which he had never done in the past.

Can this marriage turn into something good after all? Will Percy and Apollo get a happily ever after? I don't know yet, but I'm willing to find out if you are.