Mr. Glitch: Chapter Four

I wake up in a cuck chair, or I at least assume it is from the way it's facing her bed. She's laying on her bed and she doesn't seem to notice me waking up.

"Is Gene into getting cucked?" I ask out of the blue.
"What? No, that's my desk chair. But welcome back to the land of the living." She responds.
"If you're sure, Mayday." I get up from the chair.
"I am. So, thoughts and feelings currently?"
"Well, I found out that my only friend is a superhero, so you imagine how I feel." I tell her.
"Okay, I can understand that, I think."
"I highly doubt it."

We both fall silent and I see that she's in pajamas and they look like most normal clothes look on her, like she pulled it off, and she did it well.

"You gonna keep staring at me?"
"Sorry, it's just hard to imagine you in Spider-Girl's costume." I deftly lie
"Would you like to see me in Spider-Girl's costume?" She asks.
"Absolutely, yes." I say as I get up and start walking out so I don't see her change.
"I'll call you in when I'm changed" she says.

I shut her door and walk back downstairs. All the Parkers are where they were before my little nap, except for Benjy, who I imagine is asleep by now.

"So, you now know who my daughter really is." Mr. Parker says.
"So it seems."
"You might want to know that I was Spider-Man in my youth."
"You were? Awesome."
"I was, and so's my daughter, I assume that you'll be coming over more often to help her with Spider-Girl activities."
"Maybe, but I've got me to attend to, as well." I tell the man.
"That is understandable, I hope that you're doing good in school, Y/N." He says.
"Christ, Pete, no need to interrogate him, he isn't Mayday's boyfriend, her boyfriend is that Gene boy." Mrs. Parker defends me, thank you Mrs. Parker
"Never liked him, he's Flash's kid you know?" He tells me.
"I didn't like Flash much either, nor do I like his kid." Mrs. Parker starts conversing with Mr. Parker.

"Can't say I like Gene much either, he thinks that I'm trying to steal Mayday from him, so he bullies me, and I see him flirt with plenty of girls while Mayday isn't around." I chime in.
"This might finally get Mayday to leave him." Mrs. Parker says.
"Y/N! Come on up, I'm done." I start getting up.
"Remember, no hanky-panky up there." Mr. Parker grabs my arm in a death grip.
"We aren't like that, Mr. Parker." I pull my arm away and start walking upstairs with my bag, it's dark and I'm not wanting to walk back home in the snow, so it looks like I'm lucky, both that it's Friday and that I brought a change of clothes.

I walk back upstairs. I can feel their eyes burning a hole in my back. I open up her door, and that's when I see her, she looks so amazing in that suit, I wish on everything I was Gene. I walk in her room and shut her door.

I stare at her, she's sitting on her bed, staring back, when did she get that beautiful?. Why does she have to make me feel this way? She's my enemy, I shouldn't feel that way towards my enemies. She can never learn how I, Mr. Glitch, Y/N L/N, have feelings for her.

"Soooo?" She says, snapping me out of my trance.
"Uh- oh- ah- G-Great looking." Real smooth, real smooth, me.
"You alright? You seem flustered." She teases me.
"Fuck yourself, May."
"Maybe I will." She jokingly turns her nose up at me.
"Right in front of me?" I continue the joke.
"I might, I'm sure you wouldn't be so angry if I did." She was right. She was holding back a laugh
"I'd certainly not be disappointed." I confirmed
"Ha! I can't keep it up, it's a little too funny." Apparently she doesn't know that I like her like that.
(This mfing MC is too down bad)
"So, what did you need my help with when you called me over?" I ask.
She face palms, "I didn't need your help on schoolwork, idiot"
"Oh"

We both just sit there on her bed. I don't know why either of us let an awkward silence take over. The silence was silencing, until.

"Why'd you feel the need to try to fight Black Tarantula back there? You could have gotten hurt." She asks.
"Well, it didn't seem like Spider-Girl really had it covered."
"I did have it covered." She told me.
"It didn't seem like it, May." I shot right back.
"Well I did, and you shouldn't put yourself in danger like that, Y/N."
"Whatever."

We sit in an awkward silence after that, neither of us wanting to admit that we were wrong. In that silence I came to a realization, maybe I am getting played by YHWH and Sam. I should really ask them both what these rogue agents have done.

They are gonna have some explaining to do.

(Sorry about how short the chapter is. I'm back.)