𝙈𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙

When I was young, I was actually a very quiet little girl. Don't really have that much friends to play with or any other relatives to talk to cause they live further away from me.

They do visit but not often, like they'll visit once or twice a month and us inviting them to come over cause of any special event that my parents will host.

Growing up for a while as an only child means that I do get most of my parents attention. Me and my mom and dad don't have that like sort of connection that we feel. I'm just like distant to them-

Even though we live in the same household I don't really talk much but that doesn't mean I don't communicate with them. I do help them around with our family business and other chores but that's all. I'm not a mommy's girl nor a daddy's girl if y'all gets what I'm saying at this point.

Me during my toddler years, I don't asked for things or stuff to buy from my parents like I would just stare at the item that kinda sparks my interest but that's all I do. I don't really pull my parents to the toy/things that seems to caught my eyes and just asked them to buy it for me. I never do that growing up.

My parents usually just buys me random things/food that they like hoping that I will like it too(I eventually do).

I'm not a very social person irl. As a kid I was never the one who makes the first move in making friends, if you wanna make friends with me it has to be that person whose gonna walk up to me or talk to me. (I am kind for first impression won't talk that much tho- but I'll gladly will already see you as one  of my friend^-^).

I also do have childhood friends we were like 5-8 kids always running around and having a fun time when life was great.

I mostly love to play hide&seek or run around the field and fly a kite with them.

I was quiet but happy kid back then. Don't have any other threats to think about and schoolworks to stress about. I have that one cousin who will often visit me and stay there for a couple of weeks(he's my favourite one in all of my other cousinsᰔᩚ)

We would tell each other funny jokes and do some silly dance then draw lots of drawings. He even teach me some basic magic tricks(Good memories...)

I'm also really close to my grandparents than my own parents. They're just really nice to me all the time(Miss U Tatay💞🕊).

Also back then I'm not that interested talking to strangers. Well my parents knew them but not me so that's why I called them strangers- But anyways I'm REALLY not that interested. Like I would give them a shy wave but that's it. I do talk but only give them a little conversation I don't like to have a long one. This is how I behave when I talk to an adult strangers!

My attitude changes when they have a kid around my age. Like I'll happily am willing to make friends with them but of course since little me was a shy girl they have to do the first move. Either them or their parents or mine.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Tatay - Actually means Dad or Father but in some cases I call my grandpa "Tatay"

_________________________________________

When I was a kid I have a lovable pet dog. He was my very (first) best friend, I love him to bits. But I'll save his heroic story for another time😊

.
.
.
.
.

My childhood days are the ones that I wanted to go back in time when I have the chance to do so.