Chapter 22

He was about to kiss Yn.. Tabhiii..

*KnoCk KnoCk~*

Tahir closed his eyes in frustration... And let out a groan.. While you just laughed looking at his frustrated face..

"Surely the person is calling it's death" He mumbled as you freed yourself from his grip..

"No luck Mr Tahir" You said sticking your tongue on him.. Making him chuckle..

As he sat on sofa.. Scrolling his phone..

You went towards the door and opened it with a big smile..

And as soon you opened the door.. Your smile faded away..

"Didi?"

As soon you mentioned 'didi' tahir Instantly looked at your side with a frown..

Yess.. It was tanya.. Who was standing with an expression less face..

Your eyes fell on the figure which was standing beside tanya..

"Javin??" Tahir stood up and walked to stand beside Yn..

"A-aap log aane wale the.. Uh.. Bataya nhi" You cursed yourself internally for stuttering..

Tanya said nothing so javin speaked up "woh.. Mera kaam bhi khatm ho gaya tha.. Or inko bhi aaj hi aana tha.. Toh hum saath mai hi aa gaye"

You made a o face and looked at tahir..

They both made their way inside and then only tanya noticed your clothes..

She frowned.. But still decided to ignore it..

They both sat on sofa as you brought glass of water for them...

"Didi.. Kya hua.. Apka trip acha nhi tha kya.. Aap thik nhi lag rahi" You said in low tone..

You were actually feeling very uncomfortable for no reason seeing your sister and your BOYFRIEND sitting in front of you.. As you were sitting on the sofa facing them..

Beside tahir..

Tanya gave a fake smile..

"Kuch nhi.. Woh bad mai thoda thak gai hu.. Thodi der aaram karugi toh thik lagega" She said with tired eyes..

You nodded and stood up "chalo mai apko le chalti- "

She cutted you " Nhi nhi javin se mil lo tu- "

"Aapki health jayda important hai didi"

"Mujhe tahir le ja- "

She was cutted when he heard tahir's phone ringing..

He picked up his phone "mai aata hu" He said to yn and went outside.. As tanya felt little hurted..

"Didi tahir ji busy honge.. Mai le chalti hu"  She looked down and nodded..

As soon she stood up she only made few steps upstairs and suddenly she stumbled.. Javin quickly held her

"TANYA... uh.. Aram se" He stuttered as tanya realised her arm from his grip. .