~Chapter 1~

Anna walked far off her campus to a certain place she and her significant other, Jacob goes to every day.

As she reached her destination she found herself to be the only one there. Sighing and shaking her head she sat down and opened a book.

A couple minutes pass and a man, clearly exhausted and catching his breath appeared. "You're Late. Again." Said Anna while crossing her arms and having a questioning face. "Sorry....Again." The boy said in an apologetic tone. "Got caught up with my homework."

"It's ok" Anna smiled at the boy. "Which one should we read today?" She said as she held up 3 books. "Anything you want." Jacob said. "Okay then." Anna smiled and chose the book 'Illusion' as the couple started to read.

As time went by and the sky started to darken, they have read most of the book and they started to pack their stuff up. "Y'know, She kinda reminded me of you.." Jacob casually said referring to the main character of the book they read. "What?!" Anna said angry and confused at the same time. "What?" The boy said "Independent and smart, y'know...reminds me of you..."

"She's also delusional and have no emotion." Anna said

"Okay, that was not what i meant!" Jacob reasoned. "You know that.". Anna turned away from him while crossing her arms. "Come on, Hey. Im sorry." The boy called out to her but she didn't budge. "What do i need to do for you to forgive me?" He questioned.

"You know what i want."
"No. Please. Not again."

Anna turned away from him again with a audible 'hmph'.

"Okay fine, lets go." Jacob rolled his eyes while Anna let out an excited squeak and stood up as Jacob grunted as Anna jumped on his back to return at her dorm.

As they reached her dorm Jacob grabbed his guitar as Anna sat with him on the bed. Jacob started to sing a song that the couple always listened to, Anna liked it so much that Jacob learned how to play the guitar just so they can sing it together. Although now he regrets doing it as gotten to the point where Anna would ask him to sing it for her every chance she gets. It would always calm her down and turn her bad days into good days.

"Okay, Here we go..." Jacob said. "You ready?" 

"As ready as i'll ever be."

Jacob strummed his guitar producing music that was incredibly pleasing to Anna's ears. As the music started they sang their hearts out, lovingly and with very visible passion.

At the very ending of the song, Anna turned to look at his left to see his significant other gone and finding herself holding a bloodied notebook and a kmife in the same state.

As she looked at the things that she is holding tears started to form as she hugged the items tightly as she started to ball her eyes out.

As she cried on the floor, minutes passed and her bestfriend and dormmate, Elise walked in their dorm frowning as she looked at her bestfriend. "Oh, what do i do with you". She said in a heartwarming tone.

Elise kissed her forehead and nestled her around his arms as Anna kept crying, missing her significant other's presence.

A/N: Please point out mistakes in grammar and spelling. English is not my first language.