3. unspoken lips screaming eye's

Third person POV-

The cream colored walls enclosed the cubicle where sat two idols beside each others in front of their manager's seperated by the glass desk with polished wooden legs arguing over each other's idea's about their combined performance for the upcoming Mnet Asian Music Awards to be held in a month.

"I've got it, Jungkook. How about a 'Space Odyssey' theme? We can wear astronaut suits and dance among the stars." Taehyung suggested looking at jungkook with a wide grin plastered on his face.

Jungkook clapped his hands and laughed loudly, finding the suggestion so ridiculous.

"Astronaut suits, Tae? Are we going to Mars or performing at a K-pop award show?"

"Exactly! It's about taking our fans on a cosmic journey with our music."

Taehyung replied staring at space with a dreamy smile, already imagining the happy positive reactions of their fans when they finish delivering their performance.

"It's totally absurd hyung" jungkook said with an unbelievable expression.

"Well, Jungkook, it's better than your idea of dancing with giant rubber ducks!"

Jungkook looked wide eye at taehyung, his mouth dramatically opening in suprise as he pointed an accusing finger at tae and said-

"Huh? Giant rubber ducks? Are we going to float our way to the top of the charts?"

"What's the difference kook.... Giant or what you said small. At the end, rubber ducks? Seriously, Jungkook, I've seen better props at a kid's pool party!" Taehyung said and started laughing so much to prove his point of finding this idea so stupid that his chair toppled but before he could fall jungkook held him back at his place.

Jungkook laughed at the comic suprised expression of taehyung who's life just flashed before his eyes not even a minute back-

"Not even able to control yourself and talking about dancing in those huge astraunaut costumes also, they're not just rubber ducks; they're modern and represent human experiences!"

Taehyung after coming back to his normal state scoffed as he replied

"Yup they indeed represent your title of being the baby idol of k-pop. Jungkook, you're a visionary!"

The argument continued for next few hours with their manager's just exchanging looks and sighing at the behaviour of two idols with only one common thought in their mind-

' I'm not getting paid enough for this'
_________________________

The date finally arrived when the highly anticipated MAMA awards was to be held. In between the buzz of energy of excited fan's cheering their favorite idols' performances, Taehyung and Jungkook stood backstage. They were dressed to impress in sharp, stylish suits and their hair slicked back, their expressions were the epitome of professionalism.

The neutral expression they were keeping on their faces managed well to hide the underlying nervousness they were feeling as the group which was performing on stage was approaching the end of their performance and next were them who together for the first time were gonna perform together, beside their roles of hosting shows.

If this was not enough to shock their fans, surely the surprise they had in store for them- A secret subunit performance will manage to give them a mini heartattack because these two idols in one frame with a collaboration song was like a dream come true as for years, their devoted followers had dreamt of witnessing these two idols share a stage, singing in perfect harmony aside from them just hosting show side by side and performing single.