INTRODUCTION

Giselle Averie Del Rio is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints since she was 8, since before she was born her family is already a member of the said church. Basically, she was a Born in the Covenant. Giselle is the 4th among 6 siblings. She has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Her father already passed away and her mother is quite sick and was taken care of by her younger siblings. She's an active member of the church growing up. But upon entering adulthood, she started questioning her life and life choices. The idea of sticking with the church standard starting to irritates her, she hates the idea of being controlled. And having these 'standards' makes her feel controlled.

The idea of marrying in the temple is already planted in their mind since they were little, pero unti unting nagbabago ang pananaw niya ukol dito as years gone by. Attending youth conferences and youth camps up to YSA Conference and Mutual Activities really goals each individual to actually find potential partners within the church circle, but then imbes na yon ang maexperience niya, she actually experience building up her insecurities. She's always a wall flower during dance socials, taga bantay ng bag, taga picture ng mga kasama with their crushes, taga save ng upuan kasi baka may biglang umupong iba o di kaya kasama kapag mag si-CR lalo pag malayo sa venue o madilim yung lugar. Wala naman kasing nakikipagsayaw kaya sige, para may pakinabang. It was always like that eversince she entered her youth, up until she entered YSA its just get worse.

She have different circle of friends, one in school and later on work, one in neighborhood and one in church. But she spent most of her time in the church. When she started entering the corporate world, she decided to spent more of her time with her outside friends rather than her church friends. Dito din nag umpisa na maging inactive siya sa church. Nagsisimba pa din naman siya every sunday, umaattend ng activities sometimes, pero selected nalang. Iniiwasan na din niyang umattend sa mga activities na pag uusapan ang dating, courtship at marriage dahil hindi naman siya makakarelate doon, sinarado na kasi niya ang isip niya sa idea ng marriage for eternity sa utak niya. Walang LDS Guy ang magkakagusto sa kanya. Tanggap na niya yon. She open her heart to the people outside the church. And enjoy every single moment of life outside, away from the standards na kinalakihan niya.

On the other hand, there is John Ellies Perez, a returned-missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, 2nd among 4 siblings who were all returned-missionaries. All of them are an active members of the church including his parents. 2 of his siblings were already married in the Temple and they are all continuing to serve the Lord and the church through their respective works and callings.

Eli, is such a smart-serious type of guy, quite playful with his friends but very serious in magnifying his callings. He is also very active in participating to all church activities whether for his group age or as a leader of the youth where he serves as the Young Men Councilor. He is also still very active in doing missionary works even after his mission. His life is really rotating with his job as a virtual assistant and his church callings.

His life is already in placed, isa nalang ang kulang, his Eternal Companion.

What will happen with this two if the universe will let them meet their ways? Can Eli can bring a lost sheep back? Can Giselle change her mind and return to the church?