TRAINEES TO IDOLS

No one's POV-

*y/n and 5 more trainees were called into the CEO's office*

CEO- hello trainees, You all have been training for a long time even as long as 6 years.
Today all your hard work will pay off as I am putting you all in the final lineup of ROSSETT.

*y/n and the other trainees look at each other happily looking now at their new members*

CEO- and Sinae , *she immediately looks at him* I give you the responsibility to lead this group as I have seen the most leadership qualities in you and you have also trained the longest.

*bowing down* thank you so much. I promise I would be the best leader and guide my team through the highs and the lows.

*Tamiko is basically about to break down crying*

CEO- *giggles* why are you crying? I thought it was supposed to be a happy news

Tamiko- I am really happy that all my hard work paid. These are just happy tears

CEO- well you all get all your stuff, you all are shifting to a dorm.

*everyone goes out and hugs each other before going and packing their bags*

Everyone after packing their luggage came out to see a pretty women probably in her 30s. She greeted introducing herself as their new manager Lee Minju.

Everyone bowed to her and introduced themselves individually to her.

She took them in a van to their new dorm walking distance from the main building. And it was beautiful. The main color for the building was black,white and beige.

There were 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a ginormous kitchen and a beautiful living area.

The group sat down at the living room and the Minju asked them to talk while she is talking to the CEO.

Sinae's POV-

when Minju left the whole house became quite and after a good 15 minutes I decided to break this silence.

"So let's introduce ourselves and more about ourselves so we could get to know each other?"

After I said that all eyes were on me

"What? Ahh fine I will start"

————————————💀————————————–

Author's note-

Hiii~! People well it is my first book and yeah Is may not be the best but I am seriously trying to make it really fun.
Chapters that will follow will be the introduction to the members and y/n.
After that I will have some "actual" chapters following.

Could you guys do me a favor and comment some songs you guys think that will match this group?

songs similar to La vie en rose by iz*one

————————————🌹————————————–