||Introduction||

||PART ONE||

Name:  Kesha Rai
Age: 15
Gender: female
Dob: 19th December 1990
Personality: she thinks time is a waste of time, so she just does whatever she wants whenever she wants, she asks like she doesn't care but deep down she does. She has a soft spot that only comes out to people she's loves.... Who could that person be? She is a supportive person and kind person, she judges with a good reason to judge (yk?)
Appearance: she has dark springy curly hair, bushy eyebrows and big eyes, straight nose and biggish lips, a nose piercing (stub) and tan skin.
Aesthetic: Mcbling
Hobbies: drums, skateboarding
Nationality: will be uncovered in the story :)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Name: Charlie Becker
Age: 16
Gender: female
Dob: 17th March 1990
Personality: she is a very kind hearted person and very supportive, she will support all of her friends no matter what, but if it's something that she will get the nasty side of her out... she's been friends with Kesha ever since birth, they know each others struggles. (You'll find out what she's likes a bit more into the book)
Appearance: straight black hair, straight nose, small lips, thin eyebrows, smallish eyes, septum piercing, pale skin, septum piercing.
Aesthetic: Mcbling
Hobbies: singing, skateboarding
Nationality: German

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Name: Tom kaulitz
Age: 15
Gender: male
Dob: 1st September 1989
Personality: he's like Kesha but a happier and more hopeful person, he tries to see bright side of things that he is seeing negatively but it never seems to work when he's by himself. He all ways thinks to himself that he needs to find someone he truely loves and not someone he can hook up with. Hes understanding and supportive but sometimes judgemental. He is twin brothers with bill and is besties with Gustav and georg.
Appearance: Long blonde dreads a bit past his shoulders, all ways wears baggy clothing, lip piercing, he wears a hat and a head band to cover his forehead.
Aesthetic: street wear (I think his aesthetic was street wear but please correct me if I'm wrong!)
Hobbies: guitar, skateboarding
Nationality: German

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Name: bill kaulitz
Age: 15
Gender: male
Dob: September 1st 1989
Personality: he's like Tom but the brighter version, he sees love in a different perspective and he doesn't even need to try to love someone more then a day. Bill sees love more then love and has a deep meaning for it which makes him pull way more girls then Tom then you think. Bill is understanding and doesn't judge. He's toms twin brother and is besties with georg and Gustav.
Appearance: he has really cool but unusual hair. A bit of his hair is swooped at the front and then the back is all spiked, he wears dark make up, he has an eyebrow piercing, tongue piercing.
Aesthetic: emo/punk
Hobbies: singing, skateboarding

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Name: Gustav Schäfer
Age: 16
Gender: male
Dob: 8th September 1988
Personality: he's a little guy who is shy, he's a listener not a talker. He knows everything and everyone without that person even knowing, he's a sneaky one, ask him to steal something he will and no one will ever notice and he'll never be caught. He loves his gf, they've been together for 2 years! Her name is Sandra, she will be introduced later.
Hes besties with georg, bill and Tom!
Appearance: short blonde hair, glasses, no piercings, all ways wears a hat.
Aesthetic: street wear (gustavs aesthetic is just Gustav, ima just say street wear since I'm unsure about his aesthetic)
Hobbies: drummer, skateboarding
Nationality: German

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Name: Georg Listing
Age: 18
Gender: male
Dob: 31st March 1987
Personality: he's like Gustav but bill and Tom mix, he's a listener not a talker but at the same time he is, he's sneaky but loud so he is that last person you would expect to steal something. His humour is funny, it's not his humour it's more like his doings, or it's cause "his face looks funny" and bill def agrees with that. He's currently talking to a girl called Susan neknispel.
Appearance: long brown hair that goes past his shoulders, no piercings, has a sharp nose, big eyes, and a bright smile.
Aesthetic: street wear (I don't know!)
Hobbies: bass, skateboarding
Nationality: German.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

This story is set in 2005. ☆
Bold letters means the character is speaking German!
Sometimes I'll put German words in it and put it in bold! 

Buckle up and enjoy the story!
(Please read the description if you haven't already it has a bit of a background story)