🧡Oscar Piastri A-Z SFW 🧡

●Affection (How do you both show it?PDA?)

Affection is a must in this relationship. It's both of your favourite love languages. Piggybacks, cuddling, and kissing are what you two do daily. His PDA scale is 10000/10.

●Best Friend (Who are your best friends?)

You:Max~You're so proud of the 2 time World Champion, and you've grow up with him, however you don't like his dad, and you've always supported Max in ways that Jos hasn't.

Him:Lando or Logan~Have you seen the way he looks at Lando? It's adorable. He looked like such a shy guy before he met Lando, and it's a brilliant friendship. Or Oscar and Logan have been best friends since their karting days, and they still have a good friendship now.

●Cuddles(How do you cuddle?)

It has to be the Australian koala bear hug. You literally will cling onto him from the side, his front, his back, and even upside down. He just laughs and carries on with his day, not before kissing you, though.

●Domestic(Chores, housekeeping etc.)

Oh god, no, you both say that you're too lazy, and you both have the same excuse by saying you're too young to be doing chores. But, that being said, the chores must be done.

●Effort(Do you put in the effort in your relationship?)

Have you seen this relationship?! No effort is required at all. You both have a very trusting relationship, and you love each other to the ends of the Earth.

●Fights(Do you argue a lot or not?)

Nope, you've not had 1 before, not even if you eat each each others food. You've not had to argue or raise your voice once. Well, you did raise your voice at the Suzaka Grand Prix, but how can you be blamed for that.

●Gentleman(SFW version.)

He's such a gentleman. Honestly, he'll open the doors for you, takes you on romantic dates, and is wrapped around your finger.

●Horror(What are both of your fears?)

You:Scare Actors~You can't go to Halloween mazes or anything to do with Halloween because the scare actors make you jump out of your skin, they scare you to death, so normally Oscar stays home with you or he goes with Lando, after checking that you'll be okay.

Him:Chickens~He hates them. He thinks that they'll attack him with any chance that they get. You actually pranked him with Lando by putting a chicken in your bedroom, and the silent treatment was given to bith you and Lando.

●Insecurities(What are yours and his insecurities?)

You:Surgery scars~You had a car crash about 4 years ago, and you needed surgery on your thighs and ribcage/torso. Know you have a long scar on your thigh, and a long scar going from your right rib to your left hip. You're always insecure about them, but Oscar always traces them. And says that you might as well accept them, as they're a part of you now.

Him:His ability~He thinks that you could do so much better than him, and he thinks that he doesn't deserve to be among the best drivers in the world because he only has 1 podium. But, oh my god, do you love this man.

●Jealousy jealousy(Are you? How much?)

4.5/10
He can get quite jealous, but he knows that you love him and that you won't cheat on him. But the only person he gets jealous with is Max, because you and Max have such a great friendship and, like in the letter before, he's a 2 Time World Champion, whereas he only has 1 podium.

●Kisses(Favourite kissing spot.)

You:His lips~You could kiss them all day if you could, you just love him so much.

Him:Your neck(under your ear)~He loves to kiss there when he hugs you or when you're sleeping.

●L-O-V-E(How often do you say it?)

To much, you say it anywhere, and sometimes you see Lando fake gagging at you two. You flip him off whilst kissing Oscar. You always have to kiss him before a race, though. It's vital.

●Memories(Favourite memory together.)

When Oscar got his first podium at Suzuka last weekend. TEARS WERE SHED, and you couldn't have been more proud of him. Oscar took Jace up to the podium with him too, and it was so emotional. You were stood with Zak under the podium, proud of your boys and Lando. You were also proud of Max for winning the Red Bull Constructors Championship.

●No paparazzi(Private life or not?)

You and Oscar used to have a private life up until Jace and Oakley were born. After that, the paparazzi have been on you like a shot, they were also around you both when Oscar proposed to you on the finish line at St. Albert Park, after the race that day.

●Offspring(Your children.)

You and Oscar had a little boy about 3 years ago, and 5 months ago, you welcomed a little girl into your's and Oscar's life, and they have been the talk of the paddock for ages. Your brother Alex (Albon) loves them to bits, too. Their names are Jace and Oakley. Jace is so protective of Oakley, even though he's only 3.

●Protective(Are they?How much?)

Very protective, he has to be within five feet of you just in case something happens to you, Jace or Oakley. You love this protective side of him, though, because you know that he loves you all, and you love him.

●Quirks(Something you are good at.)

You:3D Art~You have a brilliant skill when it comes to creating something 3D. Your best type of 3D art is clay work or pottery. It's so relaxing.

Him:Cricket~He has a special skill in the sport, and you love to watch and play cricket with him. You kinda find it attractive too.

●Racing(Your favourite track.)

Silverstone is a great track, and you loved his qualifying result in 3rd place, and his race start was phenomenal. Overall, you love the track.

●Sworn Enemies(Who don't you like?)

Pierre Gasly, the Frenchman, is your enemy. The French insults he throws at you, drives you off the edge of a cliff, and you can't even understand what he's saying.

●Together(Can you survive being apart?)

Oh hell no, you are the definiton of a mother and baby koala, you cling to him with your life, and Oscar doesn't care because he protects you and loves you.

●Unfair(Something the can do better than you.)

He can play Twister way better than you can. Normally, you, Oscar, Lando, Logan, and Max play twister together, but Max spins the wheel because he hates Twister. And at the end, Oscar always wins.

●Violent(Who's throwing the punches?)

No one is. Mainly because no fights really come your way. If they do, though, you won't hesitate to land a punch on someone, but Oscar may hold you back and let Lando have some action.

●Waltz(Your favourite songs.)

You:Lowlife~YUNGBLUD.
Him:Dancing In The Moonlight~Toploader.

●Xtra(Random Prompt.)

"I love your thongs."/"WAIT WHAT?!"

●Yes ma'am(Can you say no to each other?)

You can't say no to Oscar. His little face makes you melt into jelly. However, Oscar can and will say no to you because he can be a little bit stubborn. But you can't blame him because he has to deal with you every day of the year.

●Zzz(Sleeping habits.)

Oscar is the little spoon in this relationship. He loves the feeling of safety and security, and your arms provide that for him. You love burying your face into his neck and waking up to his bed hair.