Hello, Hello Mister Vampire!

She was a ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had never been special, that was until one fateful day when she bumped into an alluring, cold vampire. She had never seen anyone more beautiful or mysterious than him before.

Instantly, she could feel a connection growing between them, and she desperately wanted the vampire to feel the same way. But, she soon discovered that he was not only a vampire, but he was half vampire and half human. She knew that this meant it would be nearly impossible for the two of them to be together, yet there was a small part of her that desperately wanted to try.

So she did. She set out to bridge the gap between the two of them by learning about the vampire world and trying to find a way to connect with him. She was often met with indifference or even outright aggression from the vampire side of him, but she refused to give up.

Finally, after months of hard work, she succeeded. The vampire finally began to warm to her and soon the two of them were inseparable. The vampire opened up and finally admitted his feelings for her, and the two of them began a beautiful relationship.

The ordinary girl had succeeded where so many had failed and found true love in the most unexpected of places. And, she was the proud one who had proven that even a vampire could love.