Impatient

Net..... wait.... Younger chukles those words in between their kisses which the elder wasn't ready to pay attention to. His strong hand reached down from slender waist to round soft buttocks.He pulled themselves closer .James would love to let Net devour himself,but ... He tried once more to push his boyfriend's bare chest .Net behaved like he was hypnotised by the younger's sweet smell.At this point Net built up enough resistance towards those lil hits,but James had his reason today.
He grabbed those disturbing hands and pinned him along the wall beneath. Net sinks into kissing him again.Excitement made susu's sences fogged out ,the only thing he can do for this moment is produce erotic noises in between their kisses .As soon as James opened his mouth in an attempt to complain, Net took this as an opportunity to swallow James's lips, slipping his tongue inside. James melted into the kiss, meeting Net's tongue in his mouth. He tries to reciprocate Net's desire,
But eventually they pull apart, their lips sticking for a sweet moment. James could feel Net's hungry gaze still refusing to leave his lips.
"We need to take a bath"James mumbled those words while cupping his face and managed to make eye contact. Net pressed their forehead together for a few minutes to calm themselves. They need a proper bath cuz a few moments ago both of them played enough on the beach in sea.May be being in love sweetened Everything. James can feel his cheeks are getting reddened to think of that. He knows the elder one will definitely eat him whole if he doesn't show any resistance,but they need to clean up.
.
.
Net carry him to the bathroom,took off James's cloth and placed him carefully into the bathtub. Gathering some soap on a washcloth, he gently wiped down his lover's body, cleaning off his sweat . Net then lathered some shampoo in his hands, rubbing it into his hair. James quietly smiled as he skillfully massaged his scalp. While rinsing out the soap, he was careful not to let it flow into his baby's delicate eyes. After sweeping James's hair out of his face, Net then stripped himself of his clothes and walked under the shower to wash himself clean.
James's eyes admired his man some more.His eyes traced along the flow of water running along his tonned abs to lower abdomen beneath the midsection,son is sleeping.He can't separate his perverted gaze .Fingers reaching for his own corner of lips involuntarily.
"You need to shave "
Net is well aware of his lover's clean preference; he would love to give him more than what the younger one wants.
He settled himself on a shower stool with the necessary equipments.
He applied the shaving foam then began to gently shave , working his way toward those places.his cock twitched a couple of times. He cleaned the whole area . Net tried to push the blame on his dirty thoughts,cuz he is rock hard now.When he finished, wiped all the excess shaving foam off using a washcloth. He cleaned himself with water and wiped gently with a towel. James grabs the towel and throws it down on the before Net could pull on a surprise on his face he instinct makes a space in between his legs. Where the younger one settled down on his knees and sank himself within a close reach. Net's eyes darken with lust but he cupped the younger's face with one hand .
" all yours,love"
James wrapped his lips around his cock, sucking the head as massaged his balls in a slow pace.Net tried to push his desires into his lover's mouth by grinding his hips up. "Fuck yeah, you're so fucking pretty."The view beneath him even well enough to edge him off within any time."Fuck, baby. Yessss," he hissed out, hands running along with wet hair. James tried to take his length as much as he could and continue creating pleasure with his skillful hand .Net watched his lover's head bob, tongue wrapping around his arousal, hands working all he couldn't swallow.
No! This is not going to work,Net could feel position hurts his lover's knees. He pulled out himself from the reach of James's sinful tongue. Younger chased his cock and gazed up with dissatisfaction. Net pulled both of them to stand up with a smirk and make him sit in his previous seat. He looked once for the green signal,tucked a lock of hair behind her ear as he trailed his lips up his length. His tongue darted out, tasting him, eyes shut.The wet heat of his mouth sealed around his cock.The tip of his tongue ran along his sensitive head, eliciting a moan from him ."Fuck" net throw his head backward with the pleasure. Ah !
Net continued thrusting into James mouth like no tomorrow. James already had the knowledge of what drove him crazy . Waves of climax lapped at him,as he sucked harder. Net wound his fingers into James's hair.
Net clenched his jaw shut against a high-pitched whine, jerked off no more than two strokes and then came with a deep groan.James swallowed up every drop, sucking him till Net slipped out."Damn, that was so good "Net growled with pleasure. "Hope you will return the favour soon". James slowly standing up, watching his lovers flushed face ,he placed a small kiss on the his mouth and walks out,swaing his hips as he could feel someone's sharp gaze.... .
.
.
.
.
To be continued..

.
.
.
.
Let me know if you Enjoyed my work 🤍🖤 Comment below