Chapter - 3

I woke up after a good night of sleep. I open my eyes and got up from bed. I take a good look around and see that im still on the guests room in Yuyas House.

Yunno: "So it wasnt just a dream, huh?"

I look at the clock on the wall to see that it shows 8:00 am. I then go to the bathroom to do my higiene and after that, i go to the kitchen to make breakfast.

30 minutes later Yuya gets out from his room and goes to the kitchen, were he finds me doing breakfast. He asks why im doing it and i answer that is the less i can do for them for letting me stay on their house.

Small Timeskip

After breakfast Yuya went go training with Gon, i decided that i wanted to go in a walk for the city to discover new places, i get my backpack and as i was going to put some water in there i saw that i had my Yu-gi-oh portefolio i also have some cards Yuya can use on the future, so if he needs it i will give it to him. I get my backpack and a bottle of water and go for a walk in the city. I walk by many places,  were i could see many adults and kids dueling. Everything was looking good until i saw Sawataris Gang talking bad about Yuya.

Yunno: "This must be the episode were Yuto confronts Sawatari
I follow them to a small warehouse.
I was going to enter when a voice called me.

Yuzu: Yunno!

I turned around and find Yuzu and Ayu and both seems surprised to see me here.

I asked them what were they  doing here and they answer that they went to shop to buy some ice scream, but when they were going back to the school they saw Sawataris Underlings and hear what they where talking so they start following them, i answer that i follow them for the same reason, so we decide to enter, but before that we sended a message to Yuya with our location and for him to come here if we need help.

I open the door and get in the building.

Yunno: Knock, Knock Mothefker! - I yelled as Sawatari almost chocked on his food out of surprise.

He asked how did we get her and Yuzu said for him to give thanks to his underlings, what make Sawatari give them a death stare. After a bit of conversation he said that it was perfect because he could use us to get Yuya here so he could take his pendulum cards. Sawataris gang then get up and close the door.

Yunno: If you want Yuzu you gonna need to get by me first!- I activate my duel disk and get in front of Yuzu and Ayu protecting then, but from nowhere the door just opens and we see one of Sawataris Underlings getting kick to the floor followed by a masked guy wearing all black in a punk-style outfit that entered in the warehouse. It was Yuyas counterpart from the XYZ dimension, Yuto.

Yuto: Let me do this - he says calmly, I nodded and lowered my duel disk.

We 3 stepped back and let them duel.

Sawatari asked who was this Mr Knight, but in response Yuto just activated his duel disk focusing his eyes on Sawataris LDS bage. Sawatari said that he was using a strange duel disk, but he didnt care, so he activated his duel disk and started the duel.