[HEESUNG ONESHOT] THE CHOICE: THE CEO OR THE IDOL

It was late night after work and you were walking home from the supermarket.

YOU WERE A STRIPPER.

Mostly because you didn't find a job, but even because you LIKED IT.

"Ugh, it's so tiring carrie all these bags on my own" you said while walking.

It was so dark and there wasn't even one car.

But at one point you saw a dark figure
sat on the corner of the street
It was a man with a black hoodie but, as you got closer,to him u heard him crying.

"Sorry sir, is everything okay?"

"Why are you crying? Can i help?"
You asked him.

You couldn't see his face cause he was covering it,but then he raised his head  and you saw him

LEE HEESUNG HEESUNG LEE HEESUNGGGG YOUR FAVOURITE IDOL!!!

HE WAS THERE! RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

You were completely shocked.

He looked at you with tired eyes and said "heyyy baby gorilla, if you want to help, help me to wake up this dick".

"w-w-whattt!!?" you said flabbergasted.

"Yeahh,you heard right now don't make daddy angry and go home with me"

You couldn't believe that he just said that and would never expected him to be this flirty.Every time you watched him in interviews he looked and talked like a completely different person.

Heesung quickly got up and took your hand.

He was dragging you.

"O-o-op-pa,w-where are we going?

"Didn't you heard me bitch? Were going home,my home"

You couldn't even reply that you arrived at this huge mansion.

"This is my home,but for tonight, OUR home". He said.

"Woahhh this is hugeee oppa"

He looked at you with that eyes and whispered into your ear.

"Enough with the talkin baby gorll, let's get physical".

He opened the door,dragged you inside and took off his shirt to show you his beautifully sculpted six pack abs.He immediately grabbed you by waist and said

"Let's get started then"

But as he was leaning in to kiss you,you couldn't keep this secret from him.

"Oppa,no, I can't do this.The thing is that... my owner is bang pd oppa, i work for him at the script club. Opparr I'm sorryyy, but he said that I can't see other oppas or he would give me to jyp".

When he heard these things heesung got crazy.He started to scream and put his hands around his head.

"Noo, I'm going to make him pay for having stealed my baby gorilla tonight".

"Tonight I'm going to his apartment to make things clear once for all😏"

After he said that he locked you up in his mansion and beggined to walk to bang pd opparr apartment.