Meeting in the Ladies Room

The door opened, "Jackie, baby.." Tamara could see her shoulders moving in silent sobbing 😭. Material arms enclosed around her. Jackie resisted, "Let go, let me go!!" Tamara Storm knew of her skill and determination. "It's okay, Baby, Mama's here." Jackie resisted still, Tamara just held tighter, determined to hold on to her child. "I am sorry, your heart was broken 💔 😢, I am sorry, I betrayed you.

A doctor's office appointment, a checkup for Jackie. Magdalena exited the office. "Now, no more missed appointments, luckily the ultrasound gave us, good news at seventeen weeks. Magdalena looked shocked 😲 😳, to come face to face with Jackie.

Numay Wolf, invited us to a supper, Wolf held hands with Magdalena, a smile, eight miles wide on his face. He announced Magdalena 's pregnancy, whoops of laughter, and toasts the upcoming baby. Mom, Grandma, Dad discussed the case. The Storms came as a family, My Aunt Shannon arrived, Jackie called an Uber. "Jackie, you can't avoid me, forever. " "Watch me." Dalton chimed in, "Come on Jackie, give Mom a break." "Jackie, I realize, you are disappointed 😞, but even Numay and his family,.." "Funny, how they are suddenly behind the lawyer, that helped Grigsby, get away with the rape and murder of Lili Wolf. " A slap almost, met my defiant face, "Shannon, don't you dare strike, my daughter. " " Mason, Jackie needs to get over it." " Jackie, where are you going?" "Away, from here. " "Jackie, I know you have paid a "hefty "price, and it's true, you did all the work, and were smart and confident enough to ask for help, be confident enough to allow your Aunt this chance. " " My Uber is here."

Jackie sat barefoot in jeans, a tee shirt, doing work on my assigned case one my father, asked me to take, one of Aunt Shannon's cases. Until something, caught my eye. Something, my Aunt ignored. A tap, tap, was at my door. "Grandpa, Grandma, what a surprise. " "Jackie, Shannon tells us, you leave whenever she arrives, you leave." "True, what else am I supposed to do?" "Jackie, you feel betrayed, by your Mother and me, we just couldn't bear to have our children, hear the gory details of our rapes." "I thought Dad and Aunt Shannon were, your children, you can bear them hearing the gory details?" "Jacqueline, why are you so against, your Aunt Shannon taking your place?" "They didn't tell you, Grandad?" Grandma looked sick, "Jackie, have mercy." "Mercy, where was Aunt Shannon at when these women, needed her?" Grandma looked up at Grandpa, "Joe, talk to her, make her understand. " " Yes, Grandad, make me understand, how you, Dad, my entire family, the Wolfs 🐺, can do this to me." "It's nothing against you, Jackie, you are a fantastic lawyer.." "Then why did you, "pull the rug", from under my feet?"

Grandpa wasn't happy, when he heard what was told. He couldn't explain to himself, how he couldn't break Shannon's heart, but break Jacqueline's.

Waiting for her cousin, Dalton and her brother Jay. "What the hell, is Agent Williams doing here?" Jacqueline's brain, found the missing piece of the puzzle. Snapping photos of the meeting. The last piece to cinch the verdict.