meeting mike . . .

I got out the shower and rapped my towel around me , as I walked out the bathroom door she was still standing there & even shoved me a little , I gaved her a nudge back, rolled my eyes and kept it going. When I went in my room I layed out a pink bra and panty set , along with a nice sundress the hugged my body fittingly and some cute open toed sandals, when I was finally dressed I picked up my phone and texted Corey " I'm on my way" . when I got to my front door the whole neighborhood and there kids were lined up outside my house , Half way out the door I saw my dad flirting with some red head , double dd lip injections looking lady , I looked at him and said "umm I'm leaving" cutting my eyes at her, she just stared at me with this big fake ass smile.

I continued down the street Corey's house wasn't too far away , so I'd just walk . on my way there , I wondered why everyone had decided to go to magic lesson this Sunday ... Then I remembered , today was the day , the chosen ones would be notified. As I walked down the street with my head down because the sun irritated my eyes so badly it nearly blinded me . as I was walking I came to a abrupt stop , finding myself against something tall and muscular , whoever it was breathing heavily onto me by name and as I was backing up about to give my apologies I saw 6'3 , dark , built ass Micheal aka Mike . His family was well known competitors , since his dads a well known computer genius and was said to had known that his child would be the one not only to get the powers in his family ( I mean with him being the only child that was a no brainer, although certain families werent lucky enough to receive powers) but he also challenged that mike would be a mind controller , something every child desired to receive as there ability . He also said he know who the other winning membered of the other families would be ...
That I didn't even believe the slightest , no one knew .. Absolutely no one .
I looked at mike and said "my bad" he was kinda cute but I'd never let him know that , he was already conceited and vain enough. 
He said in reply "yeah just watch where tf your headed"
I opened my mouth to say something but the words wouldn't form, I just continued walking and let it slide .