Nothing like the movies. (N/Uzi human AU smut)

The human AU I'm using in this story is my creation, I've got it all written down somewhere but I haven't written a fic for it yet. Most names are the same, N is just called Noah. Oh yeah, he has that British voice he could've had that they talked about in that one interview cause I'm British and love the concept. So yeah, Bri'ish N.I'll make a different post for it in the future but for now, you'll just have to deal with it. Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The night was old, 3 AM to be specific, and Uzi lay in Noah's bed, the single-floored bungalow's walls doing nothing to keep the heat in. Uzi felt like she was freezing even under Noah's massive blanketed bed and baggy shirt and shorts he had given her, shivering slightly. It was a particularly cold night, the biting wind had assaulted the two as they had rushed back to Noah's house earlier, and now the warm embrace of Noah was no longer there to keep her warm.

She wished he was there, but currently, Noah was lying on the floor with a blanket and a pillow because she was "The guest and deserved the best treatment.". When she had called Noah after Kahn kicked her out of the house, he had almost sprinted to her to take her through the cold back to his home. He held her close in his large fluffy coat he always wore, comforting her in his warmth and sneaking her through his bedroom window past his mother.

The walk there was almost silent, Noah had found her huddled on her father's doorstep in a ball and immediately scooped her up into his arms and silently asked to take her home. Uzi had nodded with her tear-covered face and dug into his fluffy clothing in an attempt to stay as warm as possible. She loved how caring and warm he was, always quick to answer her calls, quick to talk about how she felt, quick to listen, and quick to help with anything that would be troubling her.

Now as she lay in his bed in the moonlit room staring down at him, she longed for that warmth and love again. Of course, they had never officially talked about their relationship but Uzi was pretty sure...well he would probably...well...Uzi didn't know. She had no clue of Noah's feelings for her and secretly was terrified of asking him. It was obviously the mature thing to do, but Uzi's fear of confrontation (even friendly) almost made her feel like she was drowning anytime she thought about it.

But she had to talk to him. And if not now, if not during this large bout of hindsight, then never. Uzi flipped off her side to stare at the ceiling, hyping herself up to try and wake up Noah. Such a simple task made Uzi begin to pant in anxiety. She swallowed. She turned to face Noah, curled up on the floor, and the words clogged in her throat in a moment before she pushed them through in a panicky, broken voice.
"Noah, Noah can you please wake up? I...need you." She whispered much too loud, hoping he didn't hear that last part.

Noah slowly stirred and his eyes opened even slower, his mouth moving to speak while he stretched and sat up,
"What's wrong Uzi? What time is it?" He asked, the polite and patient tone even present in his slightly agitated and groggy self.
"It's uh... 3 AM. I just-I just really need to talk to you. And I'm freezing fucking cold." She mumbled, watching Noah sit up and cross his legs while rubbing his eyes.
"Bit late for a TED talk isn't it Uzi? What's up?" He asked, slightly chuckling to himself as he turned to look up to Uzi on the bed frame.

Uzi stuttered slightly over her point as she stared at Noah's silhouette in the darkness.
"It's...well, it's- I just wanted to talk to...can you get up here, please? I'm so cold." Her voice slowly trailed off as she got further into her sentence, though Noah still heard her.
"You want me to, get into...bed with you?"

"Well, when you phrase it like that it sounds bad."

"Hah, alright alright I'm coming."

Uzi rolled over to make room for Noah to climb under the covers and get comfy, he kept a bit away from Uzi in an attempt to not make her feel he was trying anything...unorthodox. Uzi hated the distance, and almost immediately shuffled over to embrace him in a heat leeching hug. She quietly gasped for a moment as she felt his bare chest on her, as he had only slept in a pair of loose-fitting pants.