Chapter 9

Who is Ray? Dj asked. Ray is my step brother. Lily said."Is Lucy and her sister going to be ok?"Morgen asked. I don't know but I hope so Lily said.hey lily? Dj said what?lily asked where are we? Dj asked well we are in New York. NEW YORK! Both morgen and Dj yelled. Yep lily said. Why New York? Dj asked "Dj can be so stupid some times" Morgan whispered to her self. Then they herd a gun shot. Suddenly a person that was in all black came into the room. Were are they was the first thing he said then lily pointed to us. Then it all went black.
_________________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the girls woke up they were in a black dark room morgen then looked to her left and saw Lucy and a little girl! Lucy! Lucy! Dj and morgen screamed Lucy finally woke up and so did the little girl. "Hi who are you?"Dj asked the little girl "oh my name is haylee Lucy's little sister." Haylee said."How did you get here?" Lucy asked "well we got kidnapped by this girl name Lily then she told us about this Ray guy then some random person walks into the room and yelled at Lily then it all went black" morgen said. Oh wow! Haylee said "we need a plan to escape!" Lucy said.
__________________________________________________