Hate

Hello this is @Nico says no this is my first story so no hate pls

Travis pov

It was 6:03 and I was woken up by a furious  Katie-kat "TRAVIS STOLL" ah my daily alarm clock I jumped out of bed to go meet Katie-kat 

I got out there and started snickering you see I died her skin orange and her hair green so she looks like a carrot. She was yelling at me but I wasn't listening mostly thinking about how cute she is with her nose all scrunched up like that until she said "I hate you Travis  Stoll!" 

Katie Gardener hates me my Katie-kat hates me.

 She's called me a lot of things an idiot, jerk and stronger things. But never hate. 

Katie pov

I regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth hurt flashed across his face. He looked like he was about to cry.

He went to his cabin and I didn't see him the rest of the day.

Aphrodite pov

Argh they are made for each other! What to do  what to do.

I smiled I've got it. 

This will be fun.

Katie pov

Travis burst into my room at 7:15 he looked like a man on a mission but if you looked carefully you would see the red rims of his eyes. "Do you hate me?" He said "I can take it if you do." 

No I  don't quite the opposite I've had a crush on him since we were 8 "No!" He looked like someone took the weight of the sky off his shoulders. "Good" and he kissed me.

a/n what do you think?