Chapter 13: The Week (Taste of Another)

Over the next few weeks, the thruple met for dinner and sex several times. Then Claire had to stop and a couple days later, Daphne was also out for nearly a week. James took the opportunity to take them all out on a date twice that week.

     The next day James asked if Daphne could spent more time with Claire the following week. His business required him to go to Seattle for a week long conference and he didn't want Claire to be alone in the house. Daphne was upset that he'd be gone that long, but she agreed to keeping Claire company.

     That evening Daphne had dinner with her couple. She didn't wear undies anymore when visiting them as it had become commonplace for the thruple to fuck at least once a week. Plus, Daphne just ended her period, so she expected a lot from them. A blow job she gave James the previous day was the only sexual thing to occur in the last week.

     After they finished dinner, the thruple sat and played cards at the table. Daphne told Claire to "go fish!" So she went under the table and put her head between Daphne's legs. Daphne, now instinctively, spread her legs to let Claire lick as James moved in for a kiss. They made out until the licking overpowered Daphne causing her to pound the table a couple times. She stopped Claire and said,

"Okay, okay, time to fuck!"

     Daphne took off her dress as she headed for the bedroom. This time she was the one excited to fuck! The other two quickly followed her into the bedroom. Claire took her husband's pants off to start sucking his dick near the bed as Daphne watched while rubbing her clit. Then Daphne got down in the floor to suck and Claire got up to put on the strap on.

     Claire then laid down on the floor and Daphne sat on her toy and rode it while sucking off James. She was quick to cum, so Claire signaled for her to stand up. Daphne got up along with Claire who kissed and directed Daphne to lay on the bed on her back. Claire got in front of her to fuck in missionary and pumped her with the toy. Daphne started playing with her nipples as James got in position behind Claire. He stuck his dick in her already wet pussy as she moved back and forth.

     Claire struggled as her every move pleased both Daphne and James while also making herself feel good. She pushed forward into Daphne's pussy causing her to moan and as she pulled back she felt James' dick push deep into her causing him to grunt. "This is ecstasy!", she thought as she began to pump faster.

     After several minutes, Claire was close and cried out, "I'm cumming!" She shook hard as she tried to keep pumping into Daphne who's excitement of watching her made her cum. Then Claire turned around and started sucking off James again. He came soon after and she swallowed.

     Then he had her lay next to Daphne and pounded her hard and fast while she looked over at Daphne as they played with their breasts. Claire had another orgasm and James switched to pounding Daphne as both continued looking at each other and playing with their breasts. Daphne quickly had another orgasm. It was getting close to time for James to go to work so they took turns sucking his cock until he came in Daphne's mouth.

     A couple days later, the thruple was at it again. Daphne was in doggy on an ottoman with James pounding her ass as Claire watched, rubbing her clit. After Daphne had an orgasm he went to clean up and Claire licked her clit. When he came back Claire got in doggy as she kept licking Daphne. James got behind her ready for anal. As Daphne got close to orgasm, James pumped faster into Claire's ass until he filled it with cum, causing her to cum with Daphne.

     This was a send off for him since the next day he'd be flying off to the conference.

     The next day they were at the airport to say goodbye to James. Daphne and Claire each kissed him before he got on the plane. Then Daphne drove Claire to work and went back home to work on paperwork for her job.