chapter 3

Mya POV: Tayvon fucking james was at my dinning room table he looked so fine iv'e known tayvon for years we have been neghbors so as long as i can remember iv'e also had a little crush on him for a little while now but i never did anything about it i mean how could i when i look like this im not even his type but that didn't stop me from fantasizing about him from my bedroom window i can see into his bed room and boyyyy lemme tell you i cant even tell u how many times ive seen him get dressed.

"M bear u look beautiful" my mom said

'Thank you mom so do you"

"Thank u baby I want you to meet Mr. james and his son tayvon"

I looked at them and said " Hi how are yall doing"

Mr. james said Im good how are you doing young lady"

" Im good thank you for asking"

Tayvon looked at me like he could se through my soul and just said "Hi"

" so what is this dinner about mom ?" i asked my mom becasue i was very confused on why they were here.

well umm baby and tayvon we have something to tell yall we are getting married"

saying that i was shocked was an understatement i didnt have any words i was happy that my mom was happy but i was also mad how couldn't she tell me that she was seeing someone and Mr.James at that i mean it wasn't nothing wrong with him im just yk in love with his FUCKING SON!!!!