October 9th - Say Something Loving [Automaton KillerxF!Reader]{Erotic Romance}

• When you receive your latest care package from home, you are more than surprised to find a man inside

When you receive your latest care package from home, you are more than surprised to find a man inside. Much to your bewilderment, the man in question was somehow granted a second life by your grandmother, and is more than willing to assist you with your every need.

CW: blindfold, fingering, vibrating dick, Dr. Kureha being a thoughtful but slightly invasive grandmother, she is a menace to society, Dr. Kureha for president.

Title Song: "Say Something Loving" By The XX

• WC: 5.7k

This could not be real

Your grandmother sent you a man in the mail.

A very naked man in the mail.

You paced the kitchen of your humble little house deep in the silent wood. The gigantic pine wood box sat in the living room, you glanced at it every time you passed the archway that separated the spaces. The man was not moving, and you needed answers.

Per tradition in your long family line of witches, wizards, sorcerers, mages, and the like, you had set yourself up in isolation for the next three years to practice your magic. You were supposed to spend the time reflecting on your work and to help you choose your path from the many different known disciplines you would like to follow. It had only been a few weeks, and most of what you could think of was how much you missed the internet.

While you were only allowed one phone call a month to family to check in and let them know you were alive, you were granted calls in case of emergencies. You felt this warranted an emergency, hoping your grandmother would answer, very concerned for the how or why there was a person in the box. He had no pulse, and had a strange mask covering his head.

"Dr. Kureha speaking."

Your grandmother answered at least, and you choked on your words before you could even speak. After a brief moment, you blurted out loudly into the receiver, "GRANNY! WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Her laughter met you from the other end, "Oh good, you got my care package."

"Care package? CARE PACKAGE?!" Though you were alone in the middle of the woods save for the man or whatever he was in the box, you still whispered your next statement, "You sent me a MAN in the mail!"