October 11th - Ever Fallen In Love [Kelpie Rosinante x F!Reader]{Erotic Romance}

• As you come to the end of your studies, you are dividing your time between school and helping at your family's farm

As you come to the end of your studies, you are dividing your time between school and helping at your family's farm. Professor Rosinante had always been friendly with you, and even though he was the object of nearly every woman on campus, always seemed to hold you in his sight.

CW: getting humbled by a small child, college student/professor dynamic, bad dick pun involving horses, unprotected sex, semi-public sex, creampie, horse girl reader

Title Song: "Ever Fallen In Love" By Pete Yorn

• WC: 5.8k

It was still hard to face him in class after it had happened

It was still hard to face him in class after it had happened. He taught your Animal Husbandry courses, as you were studying to take over your family's ranch. Most of the subject you had a good grasp on already, given your background, but the class was required, and it didn't hurt that the instructor was hot. At least it explained why there were so many women in attendance for his classes.

Growing up around horses, you always had a fondness for the creatures, even when they weren't the pure-blooded and high-pedigree race horses that your parents worked with through their business. It wasn't far from your university, so you still went and helped out on the weekends, but otherwise you had moved into some apartments just off campus.

Life on the ranch was always fun, but college life had you thriving. You were far more social, joined a few student activity clubs, and even went out dancing and partying with friends on occasions. It had become the routine of your college life, and after the first few years of basic requirements, you finally started moving onto the course work needed for your degree. That was when you met Professor Donquixote Rosinante.

He was much younger than most of the professors and teachers in the Animal Sciences department, but still older than the majority of the students. Professor Rosi, as he preferred to be called, was a ridiculously good looking man, albeit rather clumsy around campus and in class. It wasn't uncommon to find him face down in the dirt or sidewalk, or not realizing he had caught himself on fire with his own cigarette, or even sometimes floating face up with all of his documents and papers around him in one of the many school fountains. It was always endearing, and as you often found him in such states and helped him out, you and Professor Rosi had built up a friendly rapport together over the years.