October 12th - Animals [Monster Katakuri x F!Reader] {Erotic Romance}

• You and your fiancé start to stress out over wedding planning, going out for a long weekend getaway in the woods

You and your fiancé start to stress out over wedding planning, going out for a long weekend getaway in the woods. Despite everything going wrong, you try you best to salvage what's left with a spicy little surprise.

CW: Lingerie, predator/prey dynamic, unprotected sex, fingering, size kink, belly bulge, vaginal penetration, biting, creampie, mentions of an organized gang of squirrels.

Title Song: "Animals" By Maroon 5

• CW: 4.1k

Part 2 of 3

When you and Katakuri matched on the dating app over a year ago, you had no idea that it would go so far

When you and Katakuri matched on the dating app over a year ago, you had no idea that it would go so far. He was more surprised that you stayed with him after learning he was not human, even more surprised at the appetite you had when it came to him and his kind. It astonished you to find out that he had absolutely no idea that "Monster Fuckers" were a thing, let alone an entire internet identity and genre.

He lay there, staring at the ceiling in his bed with you beside him, both of you naked after finally working up to more than just kissing. Your princess dress was practically in shreds on the floor, and he was still wearing the fuzzy beast ears. Katakuri's phone lay on his chest where it fell, eyes wide in shock as his hand did not move from where it was holding it moments before.

"Um, 'Kuri, you okay?" you asked innocently, doing your best to move to look up at him better after the absolute pounding he had gifted you. Given his height and size and inhuman nature, your suspicions on him having an absolute unit between the legs was true. It took a while for him to work you up to fit himself inside, and now in the aftermath, you felt like you couldn't move.

Katakuri blinked a few times, then awkwardly picked up his phone to make sure what he was looking at was real, "I... I am not too sure, Pet. I just..." squinting his pink eyes at the screen as if it would make everything in the world suddenly make sense, he just seemed to get more confused, "I never realized it was a thing." His thumb scrolled through the tag you had told him to search, gawking at all of the posts and comments and discussions happening, "How many of you are there?"