October 16th - Biting Down [Werewolf Ace x F!Reader] {Erotic Romance}

• After discovering your rival in the kink community, Sabo, had been stealing your playmates, you meet up with his brother, Ace

After discovering your rival in the kink community, Sabo, had been stealing your playmates, you meet up with his brother, Ace. Already knowing of his Werewolf lineage, you are surprised to find out that the greenhorn is very much into pet play.

CW: BDSM, pet play, monsterfucking, biting, knotting, unprotected sex, creampie.

Title Song: "Biting Down" By Lorde

• WC: 8.6k

Being a part of your local kink community meant it was usually pretty easy to find a play partner if you truly wished

Being a part of your local kink community meant it was usually pretty easy to find a play partner if you truly wished. Most people would think that for yourself as a Fem Dom you would have a hard time finding a decent sub. They would be surprised how many people wanted a good Dom to command and demand of them, regardless of gender. However, while you had your pick of play partners when you wanted, you were absolutely bored that particular night. And, at the moment, mildly annoyed.

You sat at your usual booth at Bacchanal, a local BDSM night club that allowed for those invited to partake in their kinks in a friendly and consensual atmosphere. Since you came directly from your office, you were wearing your pant suit. Not that it really changed much; you usually wore some sort of suit to the club. It fed into your overall look of being in control. Yet, that night, like others more recently, you found yourself with no takers and alone. When you glanced across the way, you saw the source of your ire: Sabo, his arm around two of your favorite little subs. Worse, they used to favor you over him.

It was never really a competition, sex was sex and consensual fun all around. However, something about the blond across the way with his stupid top hat he always wore made your blood boil tonight. You wouldn't go so far as to say you disliked Sabo, quite the contrary, you two were friends—ish. But right then, he was pissing you off and making you feel that it may have actually been a competition. With the last few subs you played with, you noticed the pattern of Sabo seeking them out and, for lack of a better term, stealing them from you.

He then would have the audacity to always tip his hat and wave to you, and even invite you to join him and whoever was on his arm (who used to be on yours). You politely declined, and would move on or go home alone. Now that it had dawned on you what was possibly going on, you gripped your wine glass, nearly shattering it in your hand. There had to be something you could do, or someone he wouldn't touch. For once, you were running low on playmates he wouldn't pursue. The two of you were both bisexual, so it wasn't as if you could pick men or women only. What was it that even made him so special anyway?